Lenovo announces 5 more Android smartphones at CES
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2013, 11:15 posted on
Those who have been carefully following the CES buzz might be familiar with the Lenovo IdeaPhone K900, which was announced during the event. It is the company's newest Android flagship, powered by a 2GHz Atom processor and sporting a massive, 5.5-inch display of 1080p resolution. However, that isn't the only handset that Lenovo has on display. In fact, there's five more smartphones in stock, all of which run Google's mobile operating system...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hung2900 (Posts: 761; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
First benchmark for Lenovo K900
The first phone absolutely needs to be underclocked!
2. ajac09 (Posts: 1336; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
and who cares? None are seeing a US release. Why did they bother coming to CES? We need to limit it to companies bringing products to the US not a free for all
4. zazori08 (Posts: 113; Member since: 21 Dec 2011)
then why did they call it Consumer Electronics Show? think before you comment.
5. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
To be honest, the icons are not very nice :( But still a great Android device with its specs.