Lenovo announces 5-inch Vibe X smartphone
0. phoneArena 05 Sep 2013, 12:43 posted on
Lenovo is not a name that resonates in the U.S. as far as smartphones, but the company does have fair standing in other parts of the world. Lenovo has said that it wants to move into the U.S. smartphone market by the spring of 2014, but we have yet to see the device that will make that move. Lenovo is expected to announce a Snapdragon 800 device, but hasn't yet. What we do have is the announcement of the Lenovo Vibe X...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Bezels look incredibly thin, on par with the LG G2.
2. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 484; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Looks nice. Name not so much - sounds like a toy of the adult kind
4. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
This device is not a flagship it will be $300-$400 because Chinese manufacturers don't rip you off like Samsung and such.
7. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1495; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
They also don't offer precisely top noch processors either...
And if you don't mind a chinese brand you can go for Xiaomi which is offering better phones than that at the same price.
5. Kishin (Posts: 703; Member since: 30 May 2013)
I think the time they move to the us there phone will also be overpriced
6. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Looks promising. That SoC is no slouch although it is still not comparable with the top mobile SoC from thr late 2012 (qualcomm’s S4s).