Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8-inch hands-on
0. phoneArena 31 Oct 2013, 18:35 posted on
The 8-inch Lenovo Yoga Tablet, much like its 10-inch sibling, employs a very distinctive design that really stands out – mainly attributed to its prominent cylindrical handle. Seeing that it’s smaller in size than its sibling, it’s significantly easier to hold with one hand, plus, it really helps...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Lenovo's new UI looks like MIUI. Anyway, nice tablet!
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Huawei's Emotion UI, Lenovo's UI (which looks like MIUI) and Alcatel's UI have no app menu. Maybe they removed it for user's convenience?
4. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2147; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Looks good for a tablet for media viewing or reading.. Imo
5. gallabk (Posts: 16; Member since: 06 Oct 2013)
Very Good Design. Not sure about Mediatek Processor. But good price point and good for reading books and multimedia. if promises are kept, 18 hour battery life is awesome.
6. pookiewood (Posts: 631; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Saw the Lenovo Yoga and immediately thought Windows. :( Well Android fans enjoy this good looking tablet.
7. ajishkoshy (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Oct 2013)
Guys....How about adding a few joypad style buttons to the back of these tablets so that we can have the possibility to play some proper games on them? I play Real Racing 3 on my Ipad mini and would really like a couple of buttons behind the tablet to control the accelerator and brake. I guess there would be a lot of games which could use the additional control options.
12. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
You cant be serious....just buy an android gaming handheld.
13. ajishkoshy (Posts: 5; Member since: 30 Oct 2013)
I have to admit I have no idea what you are talking about :)....I suppose it is some kind of gamepad....I am not interested in buying another device and just want more control on the tablet that I have....But then again, maybe you are right in a way....The games available for tablets are not complex enough to require the additional controls yet....I can't think of anything else except Real Racing 3 where I could use them for instance....but maybe sometime in the future
8. ianbbaa (Posts: 305; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Really nice tablet...but 2gb ram would be better
9. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1496; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
In my opinion this tablet will have a really tough time with the competition.
On one hand is $100 more expensive than the Asus Memo Pad HD 7 that has similar specs.
On the other you can have the LG G Pad for just $100 more but with much better HW.
I don't really see the value of this one.
10. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
They should've clocked the chip @ 1.5gHz. That would have been perfect
11. glorschnog (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Oct 2013)
Does this even have a keyboard like the past yogas?