Lenovo X910 spotted in Antutu report, is that a Snapdragon 800 CPU?
0. phoneArena 19 Jul 2013, 13:38 posted on
Lenovo makes some pretty interesting devices, but unfortunately many have only been available in a...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ajac09 (Posts: 1358; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
qualcom 800 going to be impressive but every high end phone is using it.. come on tegra 4 some companies!
3. Shatter (Posts: 1974; Member since: 29 May 2013)
ZTE is making a flagship with the tegra 4. The reason your not seeing many Tegra 4 phones is because its a tablet CPU so its harder to make a phone with one.
5. jove39 (Posts: 1260; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
There is nothing that classifies T4 as tablet soc (not cpu)...Nvidia is too late in market...and A15 cores are known to be very power hungry...so all major oem ditched it for snapdragon!
2. SakuroAkino (banned) (Posts: 141; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
If its all about SD800
uptill now xperia z ultra still sits on top in benchmarks
6. jove39 (Posts: 1260; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Just about time...lenovo realized...snapdragon is best choice.
7. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 801; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Lenovo ’s K800 & K800i are both equiped with an Exynos chip, thesame chip that is found on the SGS3. You’re Welcome.