Lenovo Vibe Z launches in India this month
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2014, 17:23 posted on
The Vibe Z is an 8mm-thin Android smartphone that features a 5.5-inch 1080p display, quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, and Android Jelly Bean. India seems to be one of the first countries to get it (besides China)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Lenovo makes great hardware for the price, but their designs are so uninspiring.
3. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2535; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
How is Motorola going to affect, or be affected by, this?
7. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Hard to tell for now. We still don't know the changes Lenovo plans to do with Moto. I hope they let Moto run independently the same way Google did. If not, they should at least keep Moto's current design team as both the Moto X & G were excellent devices.
The way I see it, Lenovo might do a Samsung and flood the market with Moto devices the way they are doing now with their Lenovo phones across the world. Low specd and cheap.
I guess we just have to wait and see. *fingers crossed*
4. fzacek (Posts: 60; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
It's got that ugly old laptop look to it. I wonder why...
6. rodneyej1 (Posts: 2535; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I'm not trying to be funny, or anything, but it kinda resembles a Galaxy device...
5. fzacek (Posts: 60; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Is it possible to buy these phones that are only sold in China on eBay or Amazon?
8. mr2009 (Posts: 10; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
with only 16gb and no expandable memory card. Y U NOT 32GB?