Lenovo S860 to be launched in early May, 4,000 mAh battery in tow
0. phoneArena 28 Apr 2014, 22:00 posted on
The battery that's found on the back of the Android-based Lenovo S860 can last up to 40 days in stand-by mode...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3056; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Holy great battery Batman!
Hopefully the camera is at least decent, though in Q2-Q3 of 2014 I would expect at least 13mp if not more. Of course, I know megapixels number don't always matter but I haven't seen much from Lenovo to judge.
2. orca99 (Posts: 87; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
The side bezels look too thick to me. They could've made it much thinner making the phone more easier to grab onto.
3. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Damn, I have a 4000 mAH battery in my 7 inch Coolpad - if the kernel on that Lenovo phone is optimized, I bet it would get two days of normal use out of it...
6. JC557 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
If the Droid MAXX can get 15hrs of video playback on it's 3500 mah battery then this thing should do close to 20+ hrs. Wow...
4. yyuu1000 (Posts: 153; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
I would love if every phone had a battery like that
10. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1806; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
If HTC One M8 has this big of battery and with its current software optimization... M8 will last 4 days on single charge.
5. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
The memory isn't expandable! It's fixed at 16GB. I live in India and was almost ready to buy this phone till I noticed that there is no microSD slot. Definitely a deal breaker for me :/
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
40 days standby time! Amazing. I would love one of these for my "travel phone" if the price is right.
9. isprobi (Posts: 368; Member since: 30 May 2011)
I wish Lenovo woudl take a chance and bring something to the USA. It might be hard to get carrier support but they could at least sell unlocked phones like Sony.