Lenovo S860 hands-on: the 4000mAh battery marathoner
0. phoneArena 25 Feb 2014, 09:35 posted on
Lenovo has unveiled a trio of affordable new Android smartphones at MWC, and heading that lineup is the Lenovo S860, a phone with an impressive 4000mAh battery…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PunyPoop (Posts: 741; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Wow! Now we're talking Lenovo! More premium than band-aid!
2. oister85 (Posts: 401; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Really Lenovo you brought a mid-range phone, why not bring a high end phone. They could easily steal some market share from Samsung using metal phones.
3. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1315; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
4,000 mAh of battery will def make this phone a great everyday phone.
4. johnehms09 (Posts: 49; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
wow, is this water-resistant to? cause it still have huge bezels its 2014..
7. jan25 (Posts: 407; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
With 4000 mAh, it can have all the bezels it wants.
11. johnehms09 (Posts: 49; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
Then all brand can do the same way then, my LG G2 could reach 4000mah to if they made it as thick as This phone without touching the wonderful bezel eh..
9. fireblade (Posts: 709; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
at least it's not as ugly as band aid phone LMAO
10. fireblade (Posts: 709; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
What do you expect from a $300 phone? It's a midranger
8. amro99 (Posts: 76; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
except the battery capacity, desire 816 is a better choice (1.5 GB ram is sifficient for a mid ranger)
12. dunni88 (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
Bigger battery YAAHHH. I wish that there were more phones with huge batteries.