Lenovo P780 emerges in China, promoted by NBA star Kobe Bryant
0. phoneArena 05 May 2013, 00:46 posted on
As Lenovo’s Intel powered Ideaphone K900 is set to go on sale in China on May 6th, another device has...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 764; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
is it just me or is kobe bryant in every single ad available
3. Topcat488 (Posts: 1036; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
His Team got "Swept" in the Playoffs... Yeah, he's got time too be available.
4. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1927; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
It's not like he was playing any way. He's been injured for weeks now & wasn't gonna be able to return even if his team made it further in the playoffs.
5. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
A great excuse to sit out and watch the inevitable. The lakers barely made it to the playoffs. His "team" (if thats what u want to call it) didnt stand a chance
14. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1927; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
They definitely didn't stand a chance, but if you're suggesting that a guy who has played through so many injuries in his career is faking an achilles tendon tear to sit out, you're an idiot.
15. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
hes definately not faking it, im just pointing out that it was perfect timing for the injury. I mean, who wants to go through the embarrasment of being swept. He'd much rather be posing for Lenovo pictures.
20. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1927; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
In all fairness, I doubt they would have been swept if he was playing. They still would have lost the series, though.
6. saket.shrivastava (Posts: 55; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
9.9 centimeter thick?????????? dafuq is going on here
7. sukimtk (Posts: 13; Member since: 04 May 2013)
4000mah batery that is why its sooo thick
and it is sitll slim for that battery size :D
8. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Probably because its intel it needs the large battery.
16. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
And the fact that its Android doesnt help much either.
9. mydi.maus (unregistered)
selling only in china?why kobe.?
18. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Because Jeremy Lin would just be too racist.
11. bnick25 (Posts: 27; Member since: 05 May 2013)
If it doesnt have on 4g lte in the united states who cares.
12. legend1 (Posts: 100; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
woah every comment here has a thumbs down except the one above me heheheheh
13. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Fixed that, because it was a dumb, egocentric comment and I would hate to offend your sense of symmetry.
17. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
No comment is to your liking, so you must thumbsdown them all... and thats not egocentric
19. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Lenovo P780: rapist approved
21. steelicon (Posts: 306; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
22. JMartin22 (Posts: 642; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Even at 10mm, the phone really looks almost paper thin... I don't think any phone should be going lower than 9mm. I don't like the trade off that comes with a smaller capacity of internals to work their magic on the device. Until technology advances faster, phones do not need to be getting slimmer at the quick rate they currently are.