Lenovo K800 hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Jan 2012, 17:48
The first Intel powered smartphone is finally here, as we were lucky enough to spend some hands-on time with the Lenovo K800 which is an Android handset fueled by the Medfield processor…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. aravinddr posted on 12 Jan 2012, 22:02 2 3
Intel chip-set with windows OS will have more dominate performance than the Android...
2. thelegend6657 posted on 13 Jan 2012, 02:15 0 0
@Aravinddr , true but sadly wp7 stuck with qualcomm now that is just fine by me . Hopefully next batch of windows phone comes with intel
5. Lucas777 posted on 15 Jan 2012, 23:36 2 0
are u trying to say china cheap phones come with 720x1200 screens?
6. NapaValleyRanger posted on 16 Jan 2012, 23:49 0 1
Another geeks with colored glasses.
Remember, it's Intel inside which is designed by our US company! Lenovo just design the appearance, assemble the bits and pieces from various providers such as Samsung, etc.
4. Vrils posted on 14 Jan 2012, 22:17 0 0
i like them small and carefree, this is too big for MY taste
also i was expecting a 22nm dual-core not this 32nm.
well this just means we need to wait few more years