Lenovo IdeaCentre Horizon Table PC hands-on
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2013, 22:37 posted on
Sporting one cool futuristic looking interface, the Lenovo IdeaCentre Horizon obviously had our attention glued to it! Honestly, the interface and various gestures employed by Lenovo’s UI made it seem like it came out from the movie “Minority Report.” Still, this 27-inch 1920 x 1080...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5620; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Lenovo has a hit with this toy! Where are they selling it?
2. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1697; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Awesome!!! but could have better specs,, i7, more ram, GPU, ect...
5. ebubekir26 (Posts: 311; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
8GB of RAM!!!! you don't think that's much? really? -_-
4. lucasho2312 (Posts: 18; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
this looks like a family thing. I dont see any personal use in it. Large screen, low ppi.
6. kissily (Posts: 53; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
Nice tablet pc. The UI is one worth talking about.