Lehman Aviation has an aerial accessory for your Nokia Lumia 1020
0. phoneArena 13 Jul 2013, 00:26 posted on
So you have your mind set to pick up a game-changing Nokia Lumia 1020 as soon as it is available and...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Impressive wing-span...but accidently dropping a Lumia 1020 on somebody's head might not be the best way to introduce them to the awesome power of Nokia's Pureview technology ;o)
10. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Actually, it's not the issue of Nokia (the L1020 absolutely rocks!) as much as the idea of drones flying around taking pictures of everybody in their own backyard. Then again, since the regular postal service sometimes sucks, this might just be a viable alternative...
2. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
wow, this beats any other accessory made for any other phone out there, the lumia 1020 really is out of this world...Good job nokia
3. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1460; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
How does this reflect on Nokia at all, whether well or otherwise? Do you mean "Good job, Lehman Aviation"?
14. cam-whore (Posts: 164; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
yes, it really does reflect on Nokia bro. they didn't make it for any other right. But you're right, "good job, Lehman Aviation"....on choosing the best. Imagine if they had made this for Samdung, and it explodes in the air, could actually start wars, haha.
6. Jason2k13 (Posts: 691; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
i think people would prefer a gaming controller dedicated to the lumia 1020 than this thing.
11. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
If you live next to the Playboy mansion, this thing might actually be very handy ;o)
13. icyrock1 (Posts: 307; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I see the NSA is going to order a couple of these.