Lebron James shares a day in his life with the Galaxy Note 2
You can check out the video yourself below, and be sure to let us know what you think of this incarnation of Samsung’s marketing machine:
1. Metropolis75 (Posts: 51; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
Lol. I thought the same thing about how relatively small the phone looked in Lebron's hands. Maybe during the Breeder's cup they should have commercials with the jockeys.
10. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
That will be an ad for the GS III Mini.... Sammy is doing a masterful job of producing a phone for everyone. They are going to swamp Apple.
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 16304; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lebron hands make the note look like the pre.
3. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
hahaha, it looks like an s3 when Lebron Holds it.
6. whysoserious (Posts: 318; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
A perfect fit. Now imagine him typing his name on an iPhone 5 using his thumb. it would end up like L;ERBNRTOPNM JKASM,ERSD. lol! The agony.
17. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
That awkward moment when no one votes on your comment but a replier with a sense of humour gets 6 likes
4. doejon (Posts: 392; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
there are people out there who can only choose this phone :D
5. phonemonkey (Posts: 168; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
You are all fooled again,
Lebron james doesn't have a phone
He has an assistant :D
8. DechyX (Posts: 125; Member since: 16 May 2011)
Good commercial Samsung... but I feel like the battery should have been dead by the end :-/
11. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Even if the battery had died, it can be swapped for a fresh one, and the party continues.
23. DechyX (Posts: 125; Member since: 16 May 2011)
lol, it was only a joke, I'm a Galaxy S3 owner
9. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1486; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
the only Device he will feel comfortable to use is the note 10.1
12. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1017; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
this is why ive been a big supporter of this phone. LeBron and I are about the same size and there arent alot of phones that isnt too small for us to use. I like what Samsung did with this commercial because we have a phone that fits us. theres no way I can have a phone thats 4.3' or even 4.6" and not squint my eyes when I use InstaGram or when I call someone it feels like Im going to drop the phone because my hands are too big for it
13. xfire99 (Posts: 638; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Doesnt looks a bit big when hes holding it. lol
14. apocalypsebc (Posts: 148; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
I can't believe the people with small hands or those who wear skinny leg jeans haven't complain yet! Maybe the video makes since to them as well and they realize people have the right to choose what they want. It's good to see people not complaing about something dumb sometimes! If people dont like big phone because its not for them, its ok. If people like big phones then thats ok as well. The world it mixed with people of all sizes and style. I wear loos fit jeans and im sure it will fit in my pocket with no problem and it will fit in a womans purse with no problem. With that said, hopefuly the haters will hate on things that make since like the hardware or software. Samsung did a great job with the Samsung Galaxy Note 2!
18. cncrim (Posts: 654; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Even the big phone like Phablet look small on Lebron hand.
19. maestro1 (Posts: 9; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
After seeing him hold Note 2, I think he should have gotten Nexus 7 for a phone... and Nexus 4 for his little kid.
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Saw the commercial last night during their win against the sorry CELTICS. My Only question is i thought he always have a crappy iPhone just like all celebrities
22. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Maybe he traded in his iPhone for a real phone?
21. rudlie (Posts: 183; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
That's could be the perfect size of Lebron but not for me. Look at him when hold the stylus, it's look like me hold a toothpick hahahaaa