Leap Motion kicks off era of Minority Report gesture interfaces: coming to Best Buy May 13 for $80
0. phoneArena 27 Feb 2013, 08:40 posted on
Leap Motion might just change the way we interact with our devices - it is a flash-sized controller that enables devices to understand your hand gestures…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
This looks pretty sweet how ever I am going to have to wait to play with it and see how well it really works before I decide if I want to purchase or not.
2. PhoenixWright (Posts: 99; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
My guess this'll be in a lot of homes and phones soon. maybe 2020-2025?
3. platformwars (Posts: 82; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Wow.. this is amazing.. and specially for the price tag.. for $80 if its compatible with most of the devices then i think that it will sell like hot cakes.. The windows 8 touchscreen laptops are going for a high premium these days.. imagine something like this can give you more than can do with those laptops.. Im preordering one..
4. irule9000 (Posts: 4; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
if you guys has preordered earlier like myself, it would have cost 69.99 plus shipping
nvm those jackasses raised my price