Leaked: white Samsung Galaxy S4 mini and brown Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
0. phoneArena 26 May 2013, 12:48 posted on
We've shown you leaked photographs before of the unannounced Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, but so far we have only seen it in black, that is, until now; a tweet containing a picture of the ghostly looking Galaxy S4 mini in white was sent out on Sunday and included the model number of GT-I9195. This is one of three variants of Samsung's new Android flagship model that is expected to be unveiled possibly as soon as this coming week...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5209; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I don't like the Galaxy Note 8.0 but the brown version sure looks cool and elegant in my opinion.
11. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
12. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Android tablet need more apps
2. Ninetysix (Posts: 1470; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Can't wait to see these in person! Such awesome design and features that we've never seen before.
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'll say okay to the 'never seen before features'...but design? I'm not quite convinced.
10. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
"Such awesome design"
It must be sarcasm
14. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 205; Member since: 14 May 2013)
design and features you've never and will never see in your precious Apple device.
6. papss (unregistered)
Now is the mini going to have the same specs and great screen?
7. madpiyal (Posts: 108; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Why u guys of Phonearena work so hard to find new pics for unannounced Samsung galaxy phones to show us. U guys just can tell us its size and we will figure out the rest of the design in our imagination.
9. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Hahaha! True that! After all it's pretty easy to imagine. As in, a rectangle with rounded corners, cheap glossy plastic body and a hard home button. That's it. Every time. Every f**cking time.
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 10464; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ummmmm cuz they're a tech site, and it's their job to do so. Nahhhh that couldn't be it. Look at the first 8 words of your post, and ask PA that question again lol.
8. DKMDROID (Posts: 102; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
theres no point releasing a different colour variant of a product months after its been launched yes higher capacity....(hardware) is most welcomed if your gonna launch different colour variants of a phone it should be at the initial launch not months later
13. FlushGordon (unregistered)
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6230; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Brown is prettier than the ugly white NOTE 8.0
17. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2457; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I think color also enhances the design.