Leaked video shows Google Now for iOS
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 4229; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Google Now won't beer nearly as good as it would be on Android due to the harmony of Google Apps in a Google phone. Good to hear that iOS users are finally getting GN.
3. _Bone_ (Posts: 1753; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Maybe Google don't won't a beer but I won't one!
20. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 2450; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Obviously. But they're releasing it for people who have iDevices but don't want to use an Android phone. I see no reason not to.
23. shuaibhere (Posts: 593; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Isn't this a harm for your privacy????
I thought you guys give privacy more importance...
So i think ios users will never use google now...
4. techguy22 (Posts: 226; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
IOS is getting google search. not google NOW
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2577; Member since: 26 May 2011)
iOS already has the Google Search app, which will be updated to include Google Now.
7. techguy22 (Posts: 226; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
so it probably will work on any IOS phones except the first Gen. while here people with GB cant enjoy google now, i dont like it one bit. next thing you know, google music is on IOS. you dont see siri on android or other crappy apple apps on android. makes sense though, google makes more money on IOS :(
12. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2577; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Just because someone chooses iOS doesn't mean they shouldn't get access to Google products. There's no harm to Android. If you're a hardcore Google user, you'll choose Android, if not, you'll still get access to Google products. It's a win-win.
15. Blazers (Posts: 117; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
iOS users can access Play Music through a web browser. Non JB can only stream, but JB users can download.
17. Hemlocke (unregistered)
There are also some third-party apps like GMusic on iOS for Play Music streaming. They are not optimal, but they do work.
18. Pings (Posts: 273; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
On Android Google Now is part of the Google Search app.
8. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Next WP7 and 8 will be getting this, also along with BB10™
26. Mozarrt (Posts: 285; Member since: 08 Oct 2011)
Windows Phone won't be getting anything. They haven't released a single app for Windows Phone, and they are actively blocking 3rd party developers from efficiently using their API's.
11. tedkord (Posts: 3419; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Google dragging iOS into 2013, kicking and screaming.
21. deadstroke (Posts: 113; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
that give google a better look and it a win win for google knowing that google is the best
24. kboo1995 (unregistered)
i like how google want their features to be available for everyone :)
27. imkyle (Posts: 912; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
My mom has the iPhone 5 and she is so jealous of my Nexus 4 that I have GN.