Leaked screenshot of inventory screen confirms September 21st launch of Apple iPhone 5
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Sep 2012, 23:15
A leaked screenshot displaying the inventory system of a retailer shows that accessories for the Apple iPhone 5 will be released on September 21st; that dovetails with the latest speculation of a September 21st launch of the Apple iPhone 5...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. E.N. posted on 04 Sep 2012, 23:20 8 3
Good news. Let's just hope the new iPhone is as good as the iPhone 4 when it was released. If not then I'm screwed, cause then I'll officially hate everything on the market.
15. Friendlysky posted on 04 Sep 2012, 23:54 0 2
18. E.N. posted on 05 Sep 2012, 00:04 2 3
23. arsenaljimenez posted on 05 Sep 2012, 00:27 7 2
29. Berzerk000 posted on 05 Sep 2012, 05:00 0 1
There's a Nokia and Motorola event I believe
26. PhoneLuver posted on 05 Sep 2012, 01:39 2 2
It might just be me, but I'm not excited about this year's iPhone. After last year's disappointment and seeing the screenshots as as the IOS6 preview all I can really say is MEH.
Android and Apple are just re-hashing the same old designs with marginal improvements.
Nokia and WP8 seem to have innovated and brought something new to the market. Let's just hope that PureView lives up to expectations!
32. quakan posted on 05 Sep 2012, 08:11 0 0
Why were you disappointed last year? I thought most people figured there would be a 4S instead of a whole new device. I'm not all that excited for iOS 6 either though. I have an iPhone 4 and I was really hoping for the addition of Siri. I have many times where it would come handy and voice commands just doesn't cut it at all. iOS 6 seems more like an incremental update like Mountain Lion was for my Mac.
3. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2012, 23:23 10 8
As good as the iPhone 4 when it was released? When was the iPhone good?
4. Nickmfnjackson posted on 04 Sep 2012, 23:29 7 1
Hey man, don't be a hater. I've owned every galaxy s phone and to this day I will still say the iphone 4/4s is a very visual appealing device with a very capable gpu and high quality screen. We know that lacking memory expansion and replaceable batteries is a drag so some. And by today's standards the screen is severely undersized in the opinion of quite a few (not everybody), u can't say the phone isn't a respectable device in its own right.
5. crankyd00d posted on 04 Sep 2012, 23:35 1 7
Trolls gotta troll
9. vandroid posted on 04 Sep 2012, 23:44 8 1
The iPhone is appealing to the eye I must admit buy it runs ios which makes it boring the iPhone did set some standards but OEMs passed them
10. arsenaljimenez posted on 04 Sep 2012, 23:46 1 2
well said. nobody can deny the iphone has looked good so far... but the rest.. ehhh
25. StreetNerd posted on 05 Sep 2012, 01:02 3 2
The Lumia 800 has the best looks =]
14. hosker (unregistered) posted on 04 Sep 2012, 23:53 2 1
Made a mistake Thumb down.and just like nick i had own galaxy devices...the galaxy 1 and currently using galaxy s2. I also had the galaxy tab 7" but im done with samsung. All they do is increase the screen size every 2 months and rename them their product.if i ever buy another android i want it to be more stable.too many glitches,not responding. I dont care about widget or live wallpaper never use them 'cause we all know how it drains the battery fast.
Im not an android or apple fan or enemy...i just want something tha is going to work for the next 2 years.
27. PhoneLuver posted on 05 Sep 2012, 01:43 2 1
I have to agree! Samsung keeps on dropping new devices. The specs are good, but the build quality couldn't be worse! As a result the phones don't retain much value.
30. Berzerk000 posted on 05 Sep 2012, 05:02 2 1
Honestly, the iPhone was good before. WAS. Apple peaked with the iPhone 4 I think. Now, they're just gonna go downhill with quality. The 4S was a disappointment, and the new iPhone will probably be one too. Unless Apple has a surprise, which I doubt
31. andro. posted on 05 Sep 2012, 05:25 0 1
Ironically in that the iPhone 4 was the most problematic phone we ever stocked,specifically for reception and dropping calls along with the normal problems that arise with the handsets. I would say apple peaked at the 3gs perhaps and its been generic and downhill from there
33. quakan posted on 05 Sep 2012, 08:13 0 0
The 4S was just a better iPhone 4...where's the disappointment coming from?
34. Berzerk000 posted on 05 Sep 2012, 10:42 0 0
The expectations that were had for the 4S compared to the actual product is what was disappointing. The new iPhone will probably be what everyone hoped the 4S was.
22. PhoneArenaUser posted on 05 Sep 2012, 00:26 0 0
"Let's just hope the new iPhone is as good as the iPhone 4 when it was released."
Yes, I agree, let's hope they are the same as iPhone 4 is the same as iPhone 4S. :)
8. arsenaljimenez posted on 04 Sep 2012, 23:43 0 1
Iphones( well the ones til this new one) didn't LOOK boring, but yeah they are haha
7. CX3NT3_713 posted on 04 Sep 2012, 23:42 1 0
Don't worry .. it'll be better than the ip4/4s.. if not ..the same... or maybe with a Ultra retina™ display.... to make up, for its small screen size ...oh and a added 5th icon row :-|
12. CX3NT3_713 posted on 04 Sep 2012, 23:50 3 0
Oh and it comes with Gingerbread, "I mean ' ios6, right out of the. Box...darn I just ruin the keynote..
19. infinitemethod posted on 05 Sep 2012, 00:05 1 0
I'm sure it'll look nice but seriously, they haven't made a single change to how iOS looks for 6 years. Headed straight to boring town.
24. E.N. posted on 05 Sep 2012, 00:44 1 0
Everyone (iOS and Android users alike) spends so little time on the homescreen, its ridiculous how much we talk about it. Aside from the homescreen, I actually think iOS has the more visually appealing UI
28. Raptor9142 posted on 05 Sep 2012, 02:35 1 0
Atleast change its damn physical design !!
or im gona sue apple for not changing!!