Leaked screenshot indicates Nokia flagship for Verizon to be the Lumia 928
0. phoneArena 01 Mar 2013, 23:02 posted on
There has been chatter about a flagship device headed for Verizon, this image pretty much confirms something on the way...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. omar300 (Posts: 209; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
would make more sense if you said Game of phone on phonearena.
6. JC557 (Posts: 1316; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I thought about it but some people might not have gotten it. I played it safe... =P
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
PureView as it is implemented on the L920, maybe. PureView as in 41+ Mp sensor, doubtful. Remember, Nokia has to keep its exclusive carrier partner (AT&T) happy. AT&T gets a 6-month exclusive on the new toys from Nokia. If the L928 (or whatever it ends up being called) drops in mid-April, 2013, that is (guess what...) - 6 months almost to the day from when the L920 started selling at AT&T! Nokia gives the middle-fingered wave again.
7. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
You want the best built high end phone?
Check this out!
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
What does the Xperia Z have to do with anything about the Lumia?
15. applesauce (banned) (Posts: 165; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
I'll see your poorly received Z and raise you a nano-coated Lumiahttp://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_
17. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
best built really?
no denying the Z is a quality product in terms of build quality but its not the best. in your eyes as its android it must be the best as you cant stand a different os having anything better
example- if both a xperia Z and lumia 920 were dropped onto concrete and the Z cracked or had significant damage but the 920 didnt you would still blindly say the Z is better....and before you try jumping on that it was a made up example to show your blind views
12. GoBears (Posts: 447; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Sweet! Verizon gets the Porsche of the Lumia line!
14. applesauce (banned) (Posts: 165; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
928 is a weird number. Why not stick with the ##2 scheme?
Or, new thought, it could be named like cars are, first number is the series (5, 6, 7, 8, 9), second is which generation (0, 1, 2, etc), last number is megapixel count if single digit, or 0 if more than 9. So the 822 would have been the 828, 920 would have been 928, 520 would be 525, 620 would have been the 615 (if my memory serves). Thoughts?
16. shammont (Posts: 30; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Can't wait to see what it looks like. I am hoping for 2Gig Ram and 4.7 or greater screen. Also I would like to see greater screen density (440ppi or greater). I know it is just wishful thinking but if it should come true, my HTC 8x is outta here.
18. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Bad name, nobody wants to remember 3 numbers.
22. applesauce (banned) (Posts: 165; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
Works for BMWs and early PC processors
21. N.Reynolds (Posts: 257; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
If its a Verizon remake of the 920 I will be disappointed but not surprised. If its a new WP8 then that will be good news.
24. akki20892 (Posts: 3899; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
one thing note guys......elop said there is so many things ahead in 2013.......!!!