Leaked screenshot confirms four color options for Verizon's Nokia Lumia 928
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Mar 2013, 19:01
A leaked screenshot of Verizon's inventory system reveals that the Nokia Lumia 928 will be offered to Big Red's customers in four different colors, White, Black, Red and Cyan; the device, which is said to be Verizon's version of the Nokia Lumia 920, is expected to launch the same exact day as the soon to be announced Samsung Galaxy S 4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. papss posted on 13 Mar 2013, 19:05 11 1
I'm excited for Nokia Verizon fans.. I have a red l920 and love it. I would get the cyan one if I didn't already own one
3. Timmehor posted on 13 Mar 2013, 19:09 4 2
Mhmmm, nice. Now make it an internatonal release Nokia, please.
23. SemperFiV12 posted on 06 Apr 2013, 18:57 0 0
Almost a sure shot. It's a Nokia phone... they define international phones.
4. papss posted on 13 Mar 2013, 19:14 5 1
Still waiting to hear about their next big phone release, flagship that is
5. windroid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 19:18 4 0
You don't hear about it because it's too early to reveal anything, the 920 is few months old. But they are definitely working in something, and something big.
By the way (WP best OS according to PC mag):
6. papss posted on 13 Mar 2013, 19:19 2 0
Yeah I know the reason they don't talk about it yet but excited none the less
8. windroid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 19:25 0 0
They prefer to review some earpiece or iPhone case.
WP is left behind unfortunately.
18. Ruckus posted on 13 Mar 2013, 22:16 1 0
Don't worry friends WP8 sales seem to be on the rise :) Friday im getting rid of my horrible Ad Riddled Motorola Android that crashes far too often. I just wish I could get the Lumia 928 but ill just be thrilled to get rid of this phone =)
7. ZeroCide posted on 13 Mar 2013, 19:23 7 0
Im surprised that there are no windows phone hating TROLL's in this article. They were all over the last one.
AAAALLLLL OVERRRRRR IT!!!!!!!
11. windroid posted on 13 Mar 2013, 19:30 2 0
Really I don't understand all the hating.
As I've said before it positive even for Android users to have others OS competing, it'll impel the OS to evolve and surpass each other. Instead of hating an OS they should be glad it exists because concurrence works in favor of the customer.
16. UrbanPhantom posted on 13 Mar 2013, 20:28 5 2
My guess is that most of the haters are comprised of Android zealots, Microsoft haters, and possibly even paid mercinary whores working for Samsung. Some are also just typical idiots, who love stirring up dust...
14. Penny posted on 13 Mar 2013, 19:39 2 0
Damn, I was really looking forward to yellow too. Oh well, I'll be happy if they at least get something!
19. lubba posted on 14 Mar 2013, 00:24 2 1
@bojan... Who gives a f**k what you think asshole! People have been waiting for this for two f**king years, almost three. For one, I'm somewhat jealous but also happy for Verizon folks.
20. lubba posted on 14 Mar 2013, 00:26 1 1
...and who the hell is going around thumbing down positive comments. I swear this site is the birth place for trolls.