Leaked pictures show off the LG Star
0. phoneArena 29 Nov 2010, 21:40 posted on
LG's dual-core handset with a 4 inch display is leaked in a series of photographs; the phone is running Android 2.2 in pictures, but could end up with Android 2.3 when it launches early in 2011...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Rawrzellers (Posts: 224; Member since: 22 Aug 2010)
The google stripe on the back killed it for me... uuuuuuugly.
3. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
eh. lame overlay. it's looking too much like TouchWiz and i really dislike TouchWiz. LG is MUCH better at making feature phones than Smart Phones.
4. Russki (Posts: 45; Member since: 26 Dec 2009)
So no one comments on the Tegra 2 processor... but thank god we have people here to tell us: ewwww its not pretty
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5326; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
dammit another custom UI >.> please companies make this an optional feature.... i beg of you
6. daniel_bargs (Posts: 322; Member since: 27 Nov 2010)
well the stock android UI is acceptable... hahaha they are spending time developing UI's while google is making android 2.3 gingerbread's UI uncustomizable. hahahaha.. is the companies not planning updating phones with android 2.3?
9. protozeloz (Posts: 5326; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
i hope thats true... and we see more like apps from Manufacturers.... but.... wont that go against the "openness"
8. protozeloz (Posts: 5326; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
according to phone arena's specs its a GSM phone so will be either T-mobile or AT&t