Leaked picture shows off the Motorola DROID RAZR Ultra, or does it?
Available in a bunch of glossy colors, this high-grade DuPont™ Kevlar body proves you can be even thinner and still be tough as steel." The picture of the mystery handset certainly shows a thin, Kevlar coated device that appears to be even thinner than the currently available models. So is this the Motorola DROID RAZR Ultra?
Not so fast. Considering the customization on the back of the phone, this could be the Motorola Moto X. On Wednesday, we told you that the eagerly awaited model will offer engravings on the back of the unit. This doesn't appear to be an engraving though.
It's a mystery, no doubt about it. The good news is that with the full page ad for the Motorola Moto X that ran in some of the country's largest newspapers on Wednesday, we are definitely closer to having the curtain go up on Motorola's new devices.
Thanks Anonymous Tipster!
10. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
it looks like someone put a fake carbon fiber looking like sticker on top of BB 9900.
3. Birds (Posts: 1029; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I don't know what the hell it is and I don't wanna speculate... It looks nice whatever it is but I see no reason for high hopes... I'll just continue to wait patiently over it then cast judgement after it is officially announced.
4. Motosurf (Posts: 10; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I think this is the XT621 Ferrari Edition in Mexico. I have a pic of it but I cant post links.
8. dinzle (Posts: 21; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)
yep looks exactly like the back plate.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5647; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'm pretty sure the Moto X is the device we've seen leak after leak for.
this is likely the Ultra but i can't be too sure.
7. VZWuser76 (Posts: 1899; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
Why couldn't it be that they had the logo silkscreened on the back for their event? It doesn't necessarily mean that the logo was added at the factory.
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6741; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Just hope it's NOT FOR VERIZON. Just glad MOTO back in the game.
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6741; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
that's what I'm afraid of because u know Verizon+Motorola gets the good. I would buy A UNLOCKED MOTOROLA RAZR X PHONE
16. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5647; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'd get more excited about the Moto X and just accept that Motorola is going to make sure Verizon gets most of their higher end devices.
15. justsayit (Posts: 241; Member since: 09 May 2013)
BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9981 Look better :)