Leaked photos show protective cases for the unannounced LG G3
0. phoneArena 24 Apr 2014, 08:17 posted on
With its thin bezels, powerful specs and long-lasting battery, the LG G2 was unsurprisingly named by us as one of the top smartphones for 2013. Can LG top itself with the sequel to this model? While the phone is unannounced, we have passed along leaked screenshots purportedly from the device which is expected to carry a 5.5 inch 1440 x 2560 QHD screen, a fingerprint scanner, and IPX7 certification to protect the phone from both water and dust...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. FriendsOfSamsung (unregistered)
Horrible looking cases, I guess there won't be any wow factor one the device itself anyway
5. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 679; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Hey! LG is Samsung's cousin, stop bashing them. There's no conflict between LG & Samsung, because they're family.
19. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 679; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
It seems that you ran out of words. It's okay to be a normal fanboy, but don't get become an ultra fanatic.
23. LGisgood (Posts: 547; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
THAT'S THE G3 KOREAN VERSION
WAIT AND SEE THE G3 INTERNATIONAL VERSION IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DESIGN IN HISTORY!
29. donfem (Posts: 567; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Stop speculating. Wait till it comes out and then form an opinion based on performance reviews and personal experience.
33. TechnoTechyes (Posts: 57; Member since: 24 Jan 2011)
I find the whole thing suspicious. No LG logos on the cases nor the phones. And are they implying no Quickwindow? The only way I could see them getting rid of the Quickwindow cases, would be if they are going to strongly promote the LG GWatch.
34. 3rdDegree (Posts: 173; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
Trust me, it'll definitely be the "S5 killer "
And it's not as though LG make the cases so just go and suck on your mum's troll t!tties
2. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1692; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I don't know why but the cut out part is just funny to me :P I am excited to see the G3 though.
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I don't like the buttons on the back... :(
8. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 679; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Don't ever question an opinion, respect it.
30. donfem (Posts: 567; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I guess a question is out of place even though he never questioned his choice.
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I don't say that it is bad or so. But it is a bit weird and a awkward for me, maybe it is just not the way how I'm used to mianipulate smartphone also visually it also looks a bit stange. Anyway it is just my opinion. :)
13. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4526; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
My brother-in-law's LG Flex with it's rear buttons is actually to ME quite comfortable.
It kinda makes sense...
31. donfem (Posts: 567; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I currently use LG G2 and love it. I do not find the button at the back clumsy.
14. egbtmagus (Posts: 63; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
It's all perception. If you moved to a country that required you to drive on the opposite side of the road it would also feel weird and awkward but in time it would become natural. Heck getting use to the buttons would be the same if you switch from HTC to Samsung, they both put the buttons in different places. I personally don't even use the back buttons of my G2, KnockOn allows me to unlock my device without having to readjust my hand.
20. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I agree that it is partially because of perception.
35. DONUT (Posts: 323; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
of course you do. you blindly proclaim that everything they do is the best. they could sell u rotten meat and you would call it the best meat in the world -.-
38. LGisgood (Posts: 547; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
SEE THE SURVEY RESULTS
MAJORITY LOVED REAR KEYS ON LG G2!
9. NightFelix (Posts: 48; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)
I wonder what is the bottom corner cutting out for what purpose? Finger print sensors or G-Pen?
25. LGisgood (Posts: 547; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
YOU ARE RIGHT THAT MODEL IS FOR KOREANS ONLY!
15. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4526; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Are you kidding...?
3000mAh is HUGE for a phone. My 5.7 inch Note 3 has a 3200mAh only because it's a bigger phone.
TRUST me the battery life is going to be awesome. KitKat is beautiful with it's battery optimizations. It's HUGE for the LG G3.
Kudos to LG on that one.
28. Nabil2511 (Posts: 149; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
but Note 3 has 1080.. and G3 supposedly will have the QHD.. and the display is the biggest battery eater for every phone..
16. egbtmagus (Posts: 63; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
It would still be larger than their closest competitors.
21. LGisgood (Posts: 547; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
3000mAh for Korean market !
3500mAh for International market
like what they did to your G2!
this time BOTH REMOVABLE!
26. Fluffy3477 (Posts: 4; Member since: 05 Apr 2014)
I was soooo disappointed when the rumors stopped suggesting that Octa-core processor. Still guna wait for the G3 to come out though!
36. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1373; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Back keys is ok,speaker and s.dragon 801,why not 805?...