Leaked photo shows Charcoal Black Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
0. phoneArena 03 Mar 2013, 00:29 posted on
One of our anonymous sources has just sent us over a leaked promotional picture of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 in Charcoal Black; the tablet designed by Samsung to go right after the Apple iPad mini was introduced at MWC last month and thus far we have only seen the model in the Marble White color along with a similarly colored S Pen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3399; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Looks dope. I definitely would have gotten my Note II in black had it been available.
14. dickwyn (Posts: 602; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Galaxy S IV Leaked Specs [REAL]http://megapowertech.blogspot.
2. ctn10 (Posts: 9; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
I think Note 8.0 black look better than White :D
3. Owlet (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Black is better. I really wanted to get this, but the resolution..... and this Samsung plastic again.....:-(
5. GeekMovement (Posts: 1911; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Honestly, I could care less about the plastic, but the screen resolution holds me back from getting their tablets so far.
8. Taters (Posts: 4657; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Full HD would have been nice but since the tab 7.7 bombed with the aluminum and high PPI at the time AMOLED + screen they decided to just go low end., except when Google asked for high end.
6. nikenturd (unregistered)
Geez people, what's wrong with 1280x800? The stylus will offer you a 100x more functionality than a fancy 1080p screen which slows down graphics performance, pricing is the key here ... if Samsung gets this one right then this will be a hit....anything more than $320 then it's No Thank You....
7. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1463; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
the problem is the Waycom digitizer i think , current tech it supports is 1280x800 which is why almost all Notes had the same resoultion
9. nikenturd (unregistered)
But Still, I dont have any problem with the resolution, games and apps are maxed at 720p anyways and I could care less about 1080p movies bcoz they hog storage space. I think the Note 8 will comfortably beat any iPad in existence.
10. spideyhead256 (Posts: 148; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
looks much better than the white one.hopefully it comes in this color variant in my country.
13. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
nice but still just an oversized Note II.
20. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
That's the point of it? Why it's called Note 8.0?
23. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
what i mean is that Samsung has gone back to the philosophy of making tablets blown up phones with this one by adding capacative keys and an earpiece and i'm not really a fan. the post 3.0 tablets were just fine.
15. lyndon73 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Looks better than the white marble. I want this tab soon. :) Its price range is same as ipad mini right? I think this will be a good competitor for apple. :)
16. alexzibrit (Posts: 67; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
I find it funny how Samsung switched the table and made the black the limited edition version, a couple years ago people were dying to get a white version, which just shows that no matter how much we love something, we get tired of it and just revert back asking for what we originally refused
17. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7030; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Black is sexier than white. i like black phones they stand out better than white phones. I hope we have a black version coming too the U.S. or at least put out more different colors too match our personalities don't go buy how many units of the color being bought by us the consumer give us the colors we like
21. BattleBrat (Posts: 1268; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Now, if Otter box would release a nice sleek otterbox commuter case for it, like they did for the RAZR I'll be all set!
24. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
That's dead sexy, wish my Note2 came in that color. Hell if they would drop a 64gb charcoal black Gn2 I'd swap for it in a heart beat!.
25. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Wow that colour looks sick! wish it came for the Note 2 as well