Leaked motherboard for next Apple iPhone suggests change to camera design
0. phoneArena 09 May 2013, 23:46 posted on
A report out of France shows what is alleged to be the motherboard for the next iteration of the Apple iPhone and regardless of whether it is called the Apple iPhone 5S or the Apple iPhone 6, the photo shows that the next version of Apple's iconic smartphone will have some changes to the camera on the back of the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. YouGotTrolledSon (banned) (Posts: 41; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
I'm sure it won't be better than Nokia's pureview technology
5. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
You don´t know that, iphone 5 is still one of the best camera phones.
8. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 164; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
if nokia put the 41 mp and low light champion lumia 920 into one device running WP then we can say it's unbeatable
the problem of nokia is that it differs a camera phone from a flagship device
2. cezarepc (Posts: 674; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
It looks different because it's fake. Image looks shopped.
4. mr.techdude (Posts: 569; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
What a revolutionary design, good on ya apple :p. P.S how is the iPhone 5s gonna stand a chance to HTC one, galaxy s4, HTC butterfly 2, galaxy note 3 and others like LG g2, may android almighty have mercuy on to iPhone's.
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 18390; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It's gonna stand a chance, cause people will buy it and use it. The phone's won't actually be getting in the ring to box each other dude. Remember they're inanimate objects that need human interaction to function, in other words "they're just phones"... You misspelled mercy too.
9. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
ooh ... after xtra icon row ... they just replace camera