Leaked memo shows October 24th launch for T-Mobile's Samsung GALAXY Note II
0. phoneArena 08 Oct 2012, 12:07 posted on
A leaked T-Mobile internal memo shows that the eagerly awaited Samsung GALAXY Note II will be launched from T-Mobile on the same October 24th dated that Samsung will be introducing the phablet in the United States...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4807; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
WHAT!!!!! Does that mean for VERIZON also since it's going to be a simultaneous release! lol YES!!!
16. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Tmobile was the first carrier with the Galaxy S3 in stores on June 21st. I could see them at least offering the opportunity to pre order the device online which would be great for me. Either way the ONLY place for the Galaxy Note 2 is Tmobile. Verizon will have that so ugly branding on the button its simply pitiful to be a Verizon customer.
8. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
They will probably sell more than 20 million
11. AnnDroid (Posts: 53; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
PLEASE let this be only one of 4 leaked docs to come.
PLEASE Sprint sel me this on Oct 24!!!!!!!
12. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3713; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I find it absolutely unbelievable that this is the same day I'm eligible for my upgrade. I feel like the gods are smiling down on me. Although, I might wait to see if there's gonna be a Black Friday special on it since that would be November 23rd which is the last day of my billing cycle.
18. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
thats so awesome! i'll probably be getting it @ xmas sale. hope they release a new color by then :)
17. redsox420 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Sorry Magenta fans, its Oct 24, 2013.. Tmobile is always late.
19. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Oh my flob, oh my flob, oh my flob!... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!