Leaked memo shows October 24th launch for T-Mobile's Samsung GALAXY Note II
Samsung has extremely high goals for the Samsung GALAXY Note II with expectations that the sequel will sell 20 million units, double the ten million that the original model sold. The memo reminded T-Mobile reps that this will be the first Samsung device with a quad-core processor in the carrier's line up. Also noted is the 5.5 inch screen on the product, and the fact that this is the first Android 4.1 model to be sold by the nation's fourth largest carrier.
So if the Samsung GALAXY Note II is your next big thing, better circle the 24th of this month on your calendar.
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4494; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
WHAT!!!!! Does that mean for VERIZON also since it's going to be a simultaneous release! lol YES!!!
2. Bernoulli (Posts: 1729; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
No it does not, think about it, just like when the first note and galaxy s3 came out, gsm carriers get first get since little to no modification has to be made.
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4494; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hey they did it to the Samsung Galaxy S III. So there is HOPE after all. lol
7. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Yeah, let's hope that Sammy does a repeat of the GS III release with the Note II. I have my VZW pre-order ready to go.
15. remixfa (Posts: 14223; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the SGS3 is samsung's big flagship. The note, while obviously more important than pretty much all others than the SGS3, is a "business flagship", but not "THE flagship".
Hopefully, its a simultaneous release. A bigger indicator would be to look at when SPRINT is releasing it than when TMobile is, since the tech is the same for sprint/vzw.
16. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Tmobile was the first carrier with the Galaxy S3 in stores on June 21st. I could see them at least offering the opportunity to pre order the device online which would be great for me. Either way the ONLY place for the Galaxy Note 2 is Tmobile. Verizon will have that so ugly branding on the button its simply pitiful to be a Verizon customer.
21. Bernoulli (Posts: 1729; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Don't forget having to pay almost twice as us T-Mobile customers man lol
23. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
I love Tmobile I kicked Verizon to the curb June 28th for Tmobile and it's been so lovely.I just switched to unlimited data and it's heaven on my Galaxy S3. Can't wait till the Galaxy Note 2 arrives this will be so great....
24. Bernoulli (Posts: 1729; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Haha I hear you man! I jumped on true unlimited the day it was offered lol
4. Bernoulli (Posts: 1729; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Yes!! T-Mobile way to go magenta!! Haha it's only natural T-Mobile gets it first since back home in Europe they have it in all T-Mobile s, including everything everywhere :D
6. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4494; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Just realized, Android 18. She was a bad mutha f*cker. lol
13. Bernoulli (Posts: 1729; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Yes, to the point she even broke vegeta's arm while he was a super sayan
8. speckledapple (Posts: 879; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
They will probably sell more than 20 million
11. AnnDroid (Posts: 53; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
PLEASE let this be only one of 4 leaked docs to come.
PLEASE Sprint sel me this on Oct 24!!!!!!!
12. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2869; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I find it absolutely unbelievable that this is the same day I'm eligible for my upgrade. I feel like the gods are smiling down on me. Although, I might wait to see if there's gonna be a Black Friday special on it since that would be November 23rd which is the last day of my billing cycle.
18. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
thats so awesome! i'll probably be getting it @ xmas sale. hope they release a new color by then :)
17. redsox420 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Sorry Magenta fans, its Oct 24, 2013.. Tmobile is always late.
22. Bernoulli (Posts: 1729; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
If anything, T-Mobile plays it smart, last to the 3G party but has the best 3G in the nation, and being that T-Mobile was the first carrier to launch an Android device in the world, it comes to no surprise such flagship would land on T-Mobile first, being that the galaxy s3 was first launched through T-Mobile here in the USA, Sammy is T-Mobile's main vendor lol
19. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Oh my flob, oh my flob, oh my flob!... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!