Leaked images show Sony Xperia Z frame and camera breakdown
0. phoneArena 04 Jan 2013, 18:41 posted on
We should be seeing the Sony Xperia Z soon enough as the official announcement of the device is expected to be part of CES, which begins next week, but that doesn't mean we're going to turn away when some leaked images come around. The newest leaked images come from the website ePrice, and seem to show off some marketing images that breakdown the frame and camera construction of the device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. stychill (unregistered)
This is the first phone i've seen from sony that i've actually completely liked, the phone...i still think they have one of the worse looking UI's in the market.
6. pyradark (Posts: 863; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
blinded by touchwiz ugly & laggy design LOLS
8. stychill (unregistered)
huh, you are?
19. SleepingOz (unregistered)
ugly and laggy? Wow!
You sure don't know what you're talking about..
27. pyradark (Posts: 863; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Yup.. On my galaxy note 2, i prefer my xperia p UI... Try to have both and ull understand :)
28. kdealltheway (Posts: 94; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
I'm thinking of buying Xperia P. Is it true that screen isn't that good as it's suppose to be, that you can see too much of backscreen light in dark areas?
30. pyradark (Posts: 863; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Yup.. Black is grey once u put brightness 50 above, viewing angle is ok, but thanks to mobile bravia, outstanding viewing and watching experience. Also ull never had a problem viewing it outside thanks to white magic tech. :)
39. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I have used timescape on the XPERIA S of my gf, sorry but it's boring, incoherent and lack features.
49. marklugtu1302 (Posts: 14; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
I realy dont like the ui that xperia has put into their phones.. i think they made it too minimalist that made it very boring when you look at it..widgets and icons doesn't look well with each other also.. hope that sony would redesign their UI because it feels less of a sony device
9. kobainez (Posts: 429; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
I seriously don't get it. Why people dislike sony ui so much? its much sexy than samsung ugly touchwiz ui. Are u guys blind or never seen sony ui before?? Touchwuz 2.3 is the most ugly touchwiz ive seen
11. stychill (unregistered)
To each his own, i rate touchwiz higher than htc & sony's UI but none of them has the flair stock android has. In my opinion its the most visually appealing.
20. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Touchwiz has evolved since Gingerbread 2.3.
You should get out of your cave sometimes..
22. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Touchwiz was ugly on 2.3, but since Touchwiz UX came out for the GS3, it's pretty good looking.
50. marklugtu1302 (Posts: 14; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
I definitely agree with you on what you said about the cartoonish Touchwiz.. but xperia UI's kinda boring
12. MeoCao (unregistered)
Is that true, 6 LENSES, or even 7?
That's awesome, can't wait to see the picture quality.
18. a961009 (Posts: 120; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
I want to +100000000000000000000000 for your post... their ui is worse Touchwiz
25. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3883; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'm clearly confused with your comment.
Are you supporting Sony or Samsung??
Stychill is talking about Sony and you say you agree but also tell us that they have the worst UI.
Or is your statement meant to be, 'Touchwhiz is the worst UI'? That would make sense.
33. Grishm (Posts: 54; Member since: 18 May 2012)
Sony's UI has an elegant look with appealing icons and graphics compared to other UIs, at least to me.
Samsung's Touchwiz UI might have got more features compared to Sony's Timescape UI, but looks wise Sony's UI wins hands down.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
This is it!
3. sid07desai (Posts: 290; Member since: 03 May 2012)
This is going to turn out a huge success for Sony. Better than anticipated.
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Damn it cant 1/7 get here fast enought
5. nevinjohn (Posts: 9; Member since: 03 May 2012)
I'd like to see more on Xperia ZL coz it looks damn beautiful.. :)
7. cretinick (Posts: 148; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
And smaller, despite having the same display and settings ...
I'm curious to know what the real differences between them.
14. Captain_Doug (Posts: 997; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Besides being waterproof, not sure what the ZL is missing. Probably nothing I'd miss.
10. blackice214 (Posts: 164; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Waiting patiently I like my iphone but damn this phone is beautiful hopefully it comes with some free subscription services like music and such.
13. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Hopefully the optics will be better than on the last few Xperias, the pictures just haven't been up to scratch:/
15. kobainez (Posts: 429; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Why iphonearena didnt put all the leaked pics of xperia z? There's about 16 pic of the xperia
16. kobainez (Posts: 429; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
And they always didnt mentioned abt waterproof in xperia z
17. solidsnake695 (Posts: 132; Member since: 04 Jan 2013)
why is a samsung touchwiz fan commenting on a sony product get a life or use touchwiz with ur d**k
21. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Its camera is gonna be a beast!