Leaked image confirms Apple iPad 5 will feature Touch ID fingerprint sensor
0. phoneArena 15 Oct 2013, 04:30 posted on
The iPad 5 will indeed get the Touch ID fingerprint sensor technology we first saw in the iPhone 5s…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
then you're prints goes directly too NSA
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4184; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Please include it with the iPad mini 2!
4. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1675; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Yep, although if the 5 comes in at 1lb, or under, with the new rumored dimensions, that may make my decision more difficult.
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 15658; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Impatiently waiting apple. C'mon already.
6. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
darkk! we need this buddy! i might fly from florida with my girl to wait in line with you and your wife in vegas for this baby bro!
jk but yeah man its been a loooooooooooooooong wait... i'm growing impatient.
7. DaHarder (Posts: 175; Member since: 10 Oct 2009)
Seriously... I appreciate my Apple devices for what they are but find it complete nonsensical (bordering on insane) to wait in some line for a device that will be manufactured in the tens of millions and offers absolutely no functional/fundamental differences from the model it replaces i.e. it runs the exact same OS and Apps.
Merely narrowing the side bezels and being able to unlock/log into the app store with one's finger are hardly anything remotely groundbreaking.
To Each Their Own.
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 15658; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
According to the last four words you typed, why even bother typing a post, and posting it bro?
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 15658; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Lmao I know man, I've been rocking my iPad 3 waiting for the new design. I'm ready, have you ever been to Vegas? +1