Leaked document shows Apple will match Sprint's $149.99 contract price for Apple iPhone 4S
0. phoneArena 09 Aug 2012, 14:07 posted on
If a leaked document from Apple is legit, the manufacturer has decided to allow its stores to match Sprint's new $149.99 price for the Apple iPhone 4S with a signed 2-year contract; this is a sure sign that the 6th generation of Apple's iconic smartphone is coming soon...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sprintfan (Posts: 68; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
A a lot of customers are jumping on this. Sprint is also offering refurb iphones for $100 4s and $50.00 4 online or through the telesales department.
3. DanHesseBlowsDonkeys (banned) (Posts: 6; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I'm a Sprint customer and am not "jumping on this" with either of my lines
5. Hammerfest (Posts: 346; Member since: 12 May 2012)
WOW! that $50 discount will be all used up in just 5 months! After-all that Premium Data package is $10 a month!
2. DanHesseBlowsDonkeys (banned) (Posts: 6; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Do these sales at apple stores count towards the $15billion dollars worth of iPhones Sprint has to sell in 4yrs?
8. DanHesseBlowsDonkeys (banned) (Posts: 6; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Thumb down a legitimate question? Must be Dan,lmao
9. Sprintfan (Posts: 68; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
Well Sprint doesn't "recondition" phones themselves. i am guessing these are just returned items for the most part as defects would be sent back to apple. It would be nice to see the contract that was signed to see the specific deets. And I still LOL at people that think just because it was a huge deal doesn;t mean Sprint eventually makes more than they payed for the agreement. The first and second wave of iphone customers are now profitable. This shows in Sprints OIBDA which will go up every month.
6. imeubeu (Posts: 59; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
they didn't want to sell their phones at walmart bc of brand image, now they want to cut inn store price to match a carriers price, i dont understand apple logic
10. Sprintfan (Posts: 68; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
Well, if a new iphone is coming out in September, and if the pricing will be $200.00 on the new phone why would someone choose the older model. From what I heard Apple has to approve a price drop for a carrier.
7. master0fursinz (Posts: 104; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
sniff sniff... price drop??? i smeall another i5 rumor stirring ....