Leaked document reveals Sprint road map for August, includes BlackBerry Q10 and Samsung ATIV S Neo
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2013, 15:43 posted on
A leaked document reveals a list of upcoming releases for Sprint; one of the phones listed is a purple version of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Just the other day, we mentioned how one of our readers had spotted a purple S-View Flip Cover for the handset inside a Sprint store. According to the document, the Purple Mirage variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be released on August 16th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 1947; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
So late for the blackberry as always. The Note 3 is right around the corner by then anyway.
6. Daftama (Posts: 598; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
You would be surprised how many ppl still want the bb
10. lsutigers (Posts: 813; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Im surprised Sprint took so long to release the new Blackberry. Sprint has a ton of enterprise/corporate and government customers still using BB's today...
2. Geezy03 (Posts: 43; Member since: 10 Apr 2009)
The red HTC One won't be released until 9/16
5. phoneguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 08 Jan 2009)
dinzle the moto x is coming to sprint. I work for sprint and I have seen a beta version of the device live and in testing. It is pretty nice. I swear its true.
8. axllebeer (Posts: 270; Member since: 05 Apr 2011)
Been waiting for an upgrade to my 9930 for far too long. Tried 2 Android phones in the last 10 months, just not for me.
9. SprintGuy26 (Posts: 66; Member since: 21 Mar 2011)
"A phone shown as the Kyocera Lync (Kona) "
BOOOOO!!!...sprint needs to stop selling this POS brand (company )...for real anybody thinking about buying a Kyocera phone just dont!!! all there phones suck!!!!
11. lsutigers (Posts: 813; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Actually Kyocera makes great phones. They specialize in entry and mid level smartphones which there is definitely a market for even if you or I wouldn't buy one.
Kyocera also makes a lot of the rugged Sprint Direct Connect phones which I have used before and are built like tanks. So, just because you don't like them doesn't mean their phones are crap.
12. silencer271 (Posts: 254; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
if sprint would get there good phones and not there s**tty ones