Leaked User Agent Proifile gives away some specs on the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
0. phoneArena 25 May 2013, 00:28 posted on
Earlier this month, we passed along some word from Russian analyst Dmitry Ryabinin about the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, which he expects will be closer to the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini in terms of specs, than the full-sized flagship model; Ryabinin is calling for the 'Zoom' to carry a 4.3 inch screen with a 16MP rear shooter that offers a 10X optical zoom...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
They're really going to ruin the galaxy brand as a high-end phone if they keep releasing phones with low specs (aside from the camera with this one). I would get the ruggedized galaxy s4 if it came with the same specs as the normal one, but alas.
5. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
"They're really going to ruin the galaxy brand as a high-end phone"
It already happened ages ago. But personally i think Galaxy = Android; ATIV = windows; REX = feature phones. Tizen phones will also go under a different branding.
13. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
2. Kurai (unregistered)
LOL . . .keep up the good work!
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3607; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Definitely a good work in progress...but i doubt the zoom will beat the EOS.
Even the name is suggesting it's randomly picked up.
12. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
How do you know that? Nobody beats Nokia when it comes to camera.
I doubt the EOS will beat the S4 Zoom. We'll see.
18. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3607; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
O, the irony in your comment!! What hast thou been comprehending from me comment?
Looks like two person typed at the same time.
"Nobody beats Nokia when it comes to camera."
Then you say
"I doubt the EOS will beat the S4 Zoom."
You do know what you commented don't you?
By the way, i'm talking about 'Zoom', the name that looks like it's picked randomly.
Mistakes happen, that's why there's the 'edit' button.
Read right, understand right and comment right before you end up saying 'sorry' again. Peace.
4. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Galaxy Zoom Mega coming soon after this one. 6.5 inch screen and 30X optical zooming. /s
You can call it Galaxy Telescope if you wish to.
7. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 773; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Old joke and totally irritating
8. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I thumbed u up because i agree it's an old joke, but it doesnt stop me from making fun of samsung because i know it's only going to produce average photos.
10. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 773; Member since: 11 May 2013)
The first galaxy camera was a total fail..
Lets just wait for this or make fun of yourself
19. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Like the L920 right? And then Samsung's gonna fake the samples to deceive its customers.
6. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 773; Member since: 11 May 2013)
qHd? Hmm i hate this.. active will have fullHD sweetness.. the mini deserves lower resolution but this is not mini.. camera-centered smartphone is more compatible with larger display or body size.. smaller body will absorb everything and will tend to be bulkier..
9. yasir4yasir (Posts: 3; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
''The latter device will let Samsung challenge the rumored summer release of the Nokia Lumia EOS''.
Joke of the year
15. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
no joke of the year goes to your comment... your comparison g two device that hasn't even come out... go home your drunk
20. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Samsung's last year 8mp shooter, the GSIII, managed to take better photos than the more recent L920 in most cases. I don't see why Samsung's camera-centric smartphone won't be able to compete with the upcoming lumia.
And oh btw,http://www.dxomark.com/index.p
14. rahulz (Posts: 117; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Come on friends stop comparing this device to EOS
both device is not announced yet
we dont know how galaxy zoom or EOS will perform
stop hating these companies and lets all wait and see...
hope both device deliver high performance
16. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
well said indeed, it's unusual to see a person on this site which has something useful to say lol :)
17. yowanvista (Posts: 340; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
ARM11? Actually this is pure BS, every device on that UA website is listed as having ARM11. The actual thing will use the ARMv7 architecture on a Cortex-A design.