Leaked Samsung Hennessy is a dual-screen, quad-core Android smartphone
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2013, 08:37 posted on
The mind-numbingly extensive Galaxy line apparently doesn't pander to all tastes, for just two weeks ago we got wind of a new Samsung smartphone the type of which we thought has gone down the path of the Dodo
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
The saddest part of this phone is, there is no free whiskey.
5. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3036; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
You're implying that Hennessy is a whiskey. It's a cognac.
2. smallworld (Posts: 448; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Using a prestigious name for a cheap phone... Samsung
3. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Hahaha Ikr xD. To be honest I'd give the marketing team a cookie
4. DOUBLE_BASS (Posts: 44; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
Too much garbage from Samsung recently, reminds me 7 years back when they introduced a slide $hitty phone with a transparent screen.
Innovation, you're doing it WRONG!
I am excited to switch to the next iPhone.
6. Kelley71 (Posts: 45; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
Keyboard. Keyboard. Key-board. Q. W. E. R. T. Y. Keyboard.
Come on, Samsung, stop messing around with a clone of the failed Kyochera Echo and build a worthy successor to the Epic/Stratosphere line.
9. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3036; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Most keyboards are QWERTY. The appropriate term is "physical keyboard". That being said, I agree. My first smartphone was the T-Mobile G2 which had a good physical keyboard. I never used it because I quickly fell in love with Swype, but I definitely think the market is out there. I know so many people who swear by their G2/Epic/Droid/Stratosphere keyboard. Android phones with physical keyboards should make a comeback & you shouldn't have to settle for mediocre specs to get one. Android's all about choice, right?
11. Kelley71 (Posts: 45; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
True, most keyboards are QWERTY, but there are other configurations (AZERTY, DVORAK, QWERTZ, etc). With my luck, I'd get the world's first AZERTY slider!
7. hmmm... (Posts: 65; Member since: 05 Jun 2013)
Samsung W999 was announced almost 2 years ago. This looks identical to it.
8. daniu (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Jul 2013)
this looks exactly like the Patent drawing you guys posted yesterday :)
10. humaningeneral (Posts: 3; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Awesome! if it sells well, a better version will be made. also, Hurray! texting on that numeric qwerty will make driving easy again lol
15. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
They should have gone for a flip phone that becomes a phablet when opened. Or maybe this is the beginning.