BlackBerry Storm 9530 Specifications | Review
This article contains unofficial information.
1. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
But what issues do the blackberry storms have?
5. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Son, you have admitted problems the phone has had on other posts...
6. vzw fanman (Posts: 1976; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
haha lol, i know it has minor issues. i just responded to heavybreathing that way because he was being sarcastic
2. Mr Coolguy Face (Posts: 28; Member since: 20 Jan 2009)
With the recent software upgrades many of the issues have been worked out. I rarely experience any freezing, restarts due to memory loss, and the lag experience when going from portrait to landscape has been greatly reduced. I have no idea what the carriers are waiting for or why they are taking so long to bring out an official release, hopefully as its taking this long it should be a solid build but who knows... All and all the device is what it is, great screen, amazing features, many many applications that I use daily. Work related and just puttsing around. Although I am a little upset that its not shaped like the i-phone so I can easily spin the phone on a flat surface to take advantage of that sweet looking DJ app... ha
4. vzw fanman (Posts: 1976; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
i totally agree. I rarely have any issues too.
7. The Doc (Posts: 122; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Updated my Storm with the latest leak and haven't noticed very many differences from .132. Will keep you updated...
8. vzw fanman (Posts: 1976; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
i dont like this new leak. it wont let me turn the screen on without unlocking it