Leak shows that the Bold 9930 will be available from Verizon via direct fulfillment on 8/15
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Aug 2011, 20:06
We’re presented with yet another leak that pinpoints the date of August 15th and 25th. With the first date, the leak mentions that the Bold 9930 will be available to customers in all areas via their direct fulfillment process...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. iblackdroid posted on 12 Aug 2011, 21:01 1
Im confused... how do i fill out a direct fulfillment? Can I do it now?
2. snuxoll (unregistered) posted on 12 Aug 2011, 21:40 1
DFill is when you order a phone and have it shipped, so you place the order via telesales, customer service or vzw.com.
4. Droid_X_Doug posted on 13 Aug 2011, 00:01 0
Droid Bionic for $249 on a 2 year contract. Or, a 'Berry 9930 for $249 on a 2 year contract. I wonder which the customers will choose?
Magic 8 Ball says more will choose the Droid Bionic. Magic 8 Ball also says in 90 days, the 'Berry will be $0 on a 2 year contract.
5. Gcombs (unregistered) posted on 13 Aug 2011, 00:06 0
Magic 8 ball says Blackberry 9930 will be a BOGO promo for the holidays.
12. DugF*cksDroids (unregistered) posted on 17 Aug 2011, 13:21 0
wtf is wrong with you, you f*cking ugly disgusting virgin glass wearing fata$$ piece of sh*t?
at least your mom didnt flopp, remember when she always thought it'd be impossible for her to get a d**k?
but man, look at her now, congratulations
must be very proud of ur whole entire family if sh*t faggets
6. Gcombs (unregistered) posted on 13 Aug 2011, 00:10 0
This phone is not worth $249 on a contract. More like $149.
7. HTCiscool posted on 13 Aug 2011, 01:17 0
Just when I though RIM had come to their senses in updating their hardware. This thing'll be competing with the Galaxy S ll and Droid Bionic, this is stupid.
8. FrustratedVZWemployee (unregistered) posted on 13 Aug 2011, 09:46 0
I really wish my fellow VZW employees would stop leaking information. This is why we as employees find things out at the last minute.
This hurts us as a company, all so that you can feel important. Likely, in real-life you are not.
9. trin posted on 13 Aug 2011, 09:59 0
Im sure the majority of leaks come from authorized dealers. They just don't give a damn.
As far as 249 being too much. Wasn't the storm2 like 200? Considering the improved hardware i guess i can see where rim is coming from. Doesn't make sense from a "trying to reestablish our brand" point of view tho.
10. bestsalesman (unregistered) posted on 13 Aug 2011, 11:05 0
actually majority of the leaks come from corporate employees. You can tell this leak was corporate because corporates use infomanager and agents use innocently. Lot of agents don't even get this proprietary information this early.
11. bestsalesman (unregistered) posted on 13 Aug 2011, 11:09 0
infocenter *. Damn autocorrect on my HP Touchpad