Leak shows Best Buy will offer the Sprint Nexus 5 on launch day, November 8th
0. phoneArena 06 Nov 2013, 20:46 posted on
Sprint has made it known that it will have the Google Nexus 5 on sale beginning November 8th; and, the device will cost $149.99 on a new 2-year contract with the carrier. However, the carrier neglected to say whether or not the Nexus 5 would be sold on by any third party retailers. But, we've obtained a leaked document from Best Buy confirming that it will be carrying the Sprint Nexus 5...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 5390; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Interesting but I'd wager that the big thing is google doing a store within a store like Samsung and Apple are doing. I seriously doubt a mandatory training session would be for the Nexus 5 alone.
4. thebrandonlogan (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 May 2013)
It isn't a store within a store concept. Our smaller stores wouldn't be included in the meeting if that was the case. Our leadership has no idea yet. Everything was announced yesterday evening about the meetings. I'm sure something will leak soon.
6. Sniggly (Posts: 7227; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
*shrugs* well, the last time we had a mandatory carrier training it wasn't anything special, but we'll see. Could just be a refresher course on why we should sell Sprint phones and broadband cards.
5. lsutigers (Posts: 792; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Too bad you suck!
Try not to make general statements like that. Sprint service works just fine in my area and many places I travel to.
3. thebrandonlogan (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Dude, if you're going to post things we aren't suppose to make public don't have your employee number all in the image. SMH.
7. Sniggly (Posts: 7227; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Huh. I didn't notice that. That's actually kinda hilarious.
8. nicknowsky (Posts: 13; Member since: 30 Sep 2013)
i dont get best buyshould just having a carrier unlocked vesion..they were the exclusive place to buy the Nexus S..should all Nexus models be unlocked even sprint,and werent sprint custys buying the Google Play version to activate at a later time? but 449,,,getthe..F..outtahere
10. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
So best buy matches prices and Google play .com is a main site, best buy will have to match prices on unlocked phone lol
11. Sniggly (Posts: 7227; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Nope, Best Buy won't match prices if the product is different, and they don't do official online price matching for mobile phones.
They also sure as hell won't match the price if the price is lower than the cost. If you want it at the lower price, just don't be an asshole and buy it from Google Play.
12. Da_realness (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
Why would anyone buy this phone on a contract??