Leak puts Galaxy Nexus in Verizon stores December 8th
0. phoneArena 18 Nov 2011, 18:54 posted on
A new leak is making the rounds which says that the Galaxy Nexus will be making its way into Verizon stores on December 8th, but there's no word on if this is the full release or just for stores...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Synack (Posts: 641; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Me and Verizon have a very serious LOVE / HATE relationship. It would be a lot more hate if that bastard LTE wasn\'t involved.
2. Vzw_employee (Posts: 42; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
I don't know where is this information coming from, because I haven't see this document in my system?
3. kshell1 (Posts: 1141; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Idc for this phone for other than ics and 720p due to fact tht processor is soon to be obsolete would have preffered an exynos and only a 5mp camera. When the razr gets ics this thing screwed. Also the htc edge if its real the nexus is f*cked
4. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
A pure nexus phone does not have a carrier name planted on the back of it =/ Hopefully, they remove the verizon logo on it or hopefully that\'s just a fake photo :)
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2614; Member since: 26 May 2011)
That photo is a screenshot from one of the videos Google posted on YouTube yesterday.
6. kpfirefighter (Posts: 159; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
This is total Bullsh**! I already have grown to hate verizon! They are the worst when it comes to customer service. But your right kshell soon it won't matter. I don't think the RAZR is a better device though. The processor is a little weaker than the Nexus.
I think another carrier needs to learn from the sh** verizon puts their people through and step up!
7. Netolic (Posts: 139; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Keep on dreaming . Verizon is thinking twice to release a high end 5mp camera to their portfolio
8. protozeloz (Posts: 5328; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
This is what people in the blue bird are thinking. There will be a launch in 21th with online orders taken on the 27th and in stores on the 8th and along with it tmo and Att versions
10. roldefol (Posts: 2855; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Google itself lists the specs as CDMA/LTE. That doesn't bode well for T-Mo/AT&T anytime soon.
11. Bethistopheles (Posts: 25; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
This is seriously starting to tick me off. They can't even manage to give us a freakin' release date!! The first leaked date gave a late Oct. release and now we're getting leaks for Dec 8. By the time this phone is available to us, it will be obsolete!
I don't know...am I out of line for being so p*ssed off? The one time I decide to upgrade to a smart phone, they don't even release the GD thing.