Leak points to February 23rd as being the launch date for the Samsung Vibrant 4G
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Jan 2011, 20:17
Needless to say that existing Samsung Vibrant owners are still wondering when or if they'll see an update for Android 2.2 Froyo, but a fresh leak points out to a specific date regarding the launch of the...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BobbyTaba posted on 17 Jan 2011, 21:11 0
Froyo in march for original galaxy s owners probably. Or they are getting Gingerbread
2. Dave j (unregistered) posted on 17 Jan 2011, 21:13 0
T-mobile G4 sparked a class action lawsuit for samsung & T-mobile.
Owners of the vibrant will not upgrade to vibrant G4. THese two companys
can not be trusted. Most blogs say thy will never buy a samsung product again.
3. ricking posted on 18 Jan 2011, 07:26 0
amen to dave j one of these companys screwed alot(10 million) vibrant owners
4. cm22 (unregistered) posted on 18 Jan 2011, 13:02 0
Does anyone think they will give the Samsung users a discount on the 4g Samsung since we have not got an update