Leak-based renders of the iPhone 5C and its packaging give us a peek ahead of launch
0. phoneArena 01 Aug 2013, 04:07 posted on
Well, folks, like it or not, if the leaks we've seen of the alleged iPhone 5C aka Lite turn out to be true, Apple's thunder will be almost completely stolen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. ankiipankii (Posts: 35; Member since: 21 Jun 2013)
then you will wait for s5 and new htc flagship :P ,you will never own any device like this
9. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
If you're referring to the iPhone, I did own one like this. It was 3/4 years ago and I see no reason to buy it again. But then again, we don't really know what new features they're going to release. Fyi I am interested in buying the note 3 or the honami.
20. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
Nope, what he said is "If you keep waiting for the next flagship from different brands that are released in a 4 to 6 months basis, you'll end up buying no phone at all, because once the flagship x you wanted is released, another one, from the same, or other manufacturer gets hyped up and the cycle goes on"
18. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2306; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
That's really great that you can't wait for those devices, but they clearly have nothing to do with this article. You might think you're being funny, but what you're doing is trolling. Grow up.
2. a_merryman (Posts: 681; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Those renders are impressively realistic
3. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
Ikr it's like he went into the future and instagram it or something.
4. boosook (Posts: 1028; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
Can't be like this... looks like an old iphone 3gs.
21. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 652; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Well I think it can be... iPhone 3GS was made of plastic.. So is this one.. So quite possible
5. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Wow, the whole thing looks very plastic, like some dummy model... Bling bling glossiness everywhere
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2691; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
$300 for 16 GB version would be great, otherwise I'll move to Moto X.
10. NexusPhan (Posts: 495; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Look at the price of the iPad mini and you'll have your answer about a $300 phone from Apple. It ain't gonna happen.
15. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2691; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yes, I know, but still hopes are there.
11. Topcat488 (Posts: 1158; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Maybe the "C" after 5, stands for cheap... Does anyone know?
13. fistigons (Posts: 263; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
I don't think this have an impact on Moto X sales too much but the Nexus 5 may be affected.
14. x88yunkw (Posts: 63; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
since apple release a lower cost iphone with same screen size, and almost same spec with ip5.
i would expect apple to show us the entire new iphone for their upcoming flagship phone.
5 inches?? take my money!!
16. trixie (Posts: 14; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
I will really buy iPhone 5s if it will have 5 inch screen!yay can't wait for the release date..
22. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 652; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Imagine the price of a 5" iPhone if 4" iphone5 is so $750, 3.5" iPhone4S was $650.