Launch of Apple iPhone 5S and Apple iPhone 5C three months away in China
0. phoneArena 23 Aug 2013, 20:22 posted on
Chinese business paper First Financial Daily had some bad news to pass along to its readers on Friday morning; apparently the Apple iPhone 5S and Apple iPhone 5C won't launch in China until November 28th. The delay is due to the handsets' lack of approval from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. AfterShock (Posts: 2904; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Good thing they're inexpensive and will be a huge success.
Still, dollars in numbers of sales when you have that many will be good, but all that good Idk.
3. lhtbinh1909 (Posts: 58; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
over 900 bucks for a phone, sound really PREMIUM.
6. AfterShock (Posts: 2904; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
At that price, I'd expect it to do more then just make calls on that postage stamp sized display.
Apple has gone to McDonald's.
4. 1113douglas (Posts: 192; Member since: 04 Jul 2013)
sorry nobody cares! NOTE 3 ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8843; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You seem to care much more than you say you do because you took the time out of your life to click on the article, scroll down, and post a comment.
P.S. Your account was posting spam earlier, in case you didn't know.