Latest software update brings forth improved performance to the HTC Flyer
0. phoneArena 03 Jun 2011, 17:08 posted on
The new over-the-air update is being pushed out provides “improved system performance,“ which should speed certain aspects just a little but to exude an even better responsive experience. Besides the bump in performance...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Haven't got the update yet. What should I be looking for? An increase in Android version? Or????
2. ozzy123 (unregistered)
i didn't get it either i think its for the euro flyer
8. Shafeer (Posts: 79; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
No, only performance updates to speed it up.
3. LionStone (Posts: 556; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
Ours is up to date also...bring on the HoneyComb! :-)
4. cheetah2k (Posts: 1156; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
I don't think the Flyer is going to get Honeycomb. This was an internal decision by HTC to maximise App compatibility..
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
What on your unit was updated? O/S? Or????
10. LionStone (Posts: 556; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
@cheetah2k- yea I figured as much, just thought I'd throw it out there :-) I do love the app compatability!
@Droid_x_Doug- yep, those are my numbers as well. There hasn't been any update...yet.
7. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Still don't have an update.... When I click on Settings>About tablet>Software updates>Check now , I get a response that Your tablet is up to date....
Following is the current release level for my edition of the Flyer:
Android version: 2.3.3
HTC Sense version: 2.1
Software number: 1.36.1540.32
If there was an update, I would expect the Software number to have changed.
Can anyone with the update post what has changed?
9. daswe (unregistered)
Nice article.Thanks for sharing. strategic planning software