Latest snaps of HTC One Max reconfirm fingerprint scanner
0. phoneArena 15 Sep 2013, 14:52 posted on
One of the most eagerly awaited phones, hopefully coming before the end of the year, is the unannounced HTC One Max; looking like an HTC One on a growth spurt, the latest pictures allegedly of the device show off once again, a rear-facing fingerprint scanner. Besides seeing the rear-facing scanner more than once, settings for the feature appeared on a screenshot of the unit...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Birds (Posts: 1158; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Aint no body got time for such great speaks and build quality....
24. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Did you notice the new Sense? the recent app looks different than what HTC has correctly.
they always come up with new cool visually looking UI with new phones.
HTC One X also had a nice looking recent app screen. the web OS looking like which then HTC copied and now apple is copying now in iOS7. nothing wrong with copying as long as person gives credit to actually owner of idea.
4. jaychildz (Posts: 129; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Haha this One going on eBay cuz I need this Max
31. sapibuntinx (Posts: 57; Member since: 08 May 2013)
damn, I wish it would just stay at 5.5" max, I would wait this phone for sure...
3. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The bezels look smaller than those on the One, which is great.
5. jad.boutary (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
are you sure that it's snapdragon 800 2.3GHz because evleaks said that it is s4 pro
7. milesboy5 (Posts: 178; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
Why would the new phablet use an older processor than the phone it is based off the HTC One which has a SD 600
9. jad.boutary (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
I dont know i saw it on facebook maybe because it is expensive so they try to install lower price processor
23. LionStone (Posts: 745; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
I know huh! As if they've built a 5+" screen phone before...
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
My only concern is it being the size of the Galaxy Mega because of the Boom Sound speakers... Other than that it's a pretty damn solid device.
12. MartyK (Posts: 833; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
I am so confuse on Phones now :(
19. Commentator (Posts: 3701; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I think he's confused as to whether he should buy a few-hundred dollar smartphone, or a multi-billion dollar international business. It's a choice many people are faced with these days.
13. zig8100 (Posts: 231; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
I would love to see if they put bigger speakers in this phone to make it even louder n clearer. Improved Boom Sound. And Maybe a 8 megapixel Ultrapixel camera.
14. Danishs (Posts: 147; Member since: 23 May 2013)
It's powered by a Snapdragon S4 according to evleaks.. Fail
21. phones522 (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Jan 2010)
Leaks don't have to be true, you know that right? They're right about a lot of things but why would HTC put a slower processor in this than the regular one?
32. Doakie (Posts: 2064; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Well why would the Galaxy Mega have a slower processor than the Galaxy S 4 and Galaxy Note 2? Remember just because it's big doesn't mean it's their flagship. They think about how to keep prices in check. Especially considering that carriers want them to trim things down to keep their subsidizes in a reasonable range.
16. amats69 (Posts: 1461; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
This is HTC's first phablet, so i have a feeling that HTC Will have a special event on unvieling this beast with the presence of Robert Downey Jr.. That would be great! Hmmm....just sayin.. :)
17. MistB (Posts: 581; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I sincerely hope EVleaks is proven to be nothing more than an attention seeking troll with this latest rumour of the S4 Pro, he got a couple of rumours wrong. Note 3 fingerprint scanner, 2.5 GB of RAM, Nexus 5/D280 confusion with G2, false Galaxy s4 rendering taken from a sales website and an incorrect non-final rendering of the HTC One Max's back to which an exec caught out on his fibbing. Plus those yellow Nokia 1520 screenshot renderings look a little copy and paste.
18. cj100570 (Posts: 204; Member since: 12 May 2009)
That phone has failure written all over it! Large for the sake of being large isn't going to cut it. And without a stylus, it's just a large phone without a real mission.
33. Doakie (Posts: 2064; Member since: 06 May 2009)
The HTC One is an amazing phone. I'd totally love to have a One Max if it's specs were comparable to a One but it had a jumbo screen. It's large enough to steal some need to use my Fonepad but it has the horsepower and front facing speakers that make video games and movies awesome on it. Plus I prefer HTCs recently used apps button trigger style and app management. I'd be in heaven, but I'm getting a Note 3 first then I'll see how a One Max tops it before I resell and buy a One Max.
39. jaychildz (Posts: 129; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Why the hell do you need a stylus, does the iPad have one or any windows tablets...you can buy a stylus from Walgreens stop being lazy dude damn its a frikking pen! Oh and using a stylus looks gay FYI
20. bigsimpd (Posts: 102; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
IMO they will totally fail if this is released to long after the Note3.But I must say it is a very nice looking phablet but I must agree with you cj I have the Note2 and I use my stylus for everything without one as big as that phone is would be hard for me to get it.I don't understand why more companies don't put the speakers on the front tho that was a smart move by HTC and why did they stop putting the kickstand on the back of the big phones that was awesome I loved my Evo for that.Bring back the kickstands for these phablets!
25. DukeX (Posts: 327; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
As far as HTC making an in court deal with apple patent wise. Does anybody know if HTC was allowed to view apple's product documents? I just find it too much of a coincidence that the one maxx has a finger print scanner as of now. Yes i know the Atrix had one too.