Latest rumored Xiaomi Mi4 specs appear on website
0. phoneArena 21 Jul 2014, 02:00 posted on
Earlier today, we cleared up one question involving the Xiaomi Mi4. A company VP admitted that the back of the phone is not really metal, despite the fact that it looks very much like it is. But there were also some other questions involving the screen size of the device, and some other specs. Thanks to a website that lists the Xiaomi Mi4 as coming soon, we have what appears to be the most recently rumored specs for the flagship phone, set to be unveiled on Tuesday...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. UnlimitedSkye03 (Posts: 48; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
the specs look great but the price, I'm doubtful about it. Xiaomi won't price it that high for sure.
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3351; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Definitely they won't as there Mi 3 in India costs $234.
9. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1044; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Its well worth the price though. I'd be willing to pay $200 more.
11. fareed0694 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
Xiaomi Mi 4 has launched today (i.e. 22 July 2014). If you want to know its price in India. Then visit - goo.gl/0gnceh
2. cinnamon_milkshake (Posts: 1; Member since: 21 Jul 2014)
The snapdragon 805 has the adreno 420, not the 330, just saying
4. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3669; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Wow they messed the only best part of 805.
5. salaal (Posts: 109; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
Price it for 450$(Singapore dollars) in Singapore and I'll get it
7. GreekGeek (Posts: 909; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
$499 is unlikely for a company that doesn't pay for advertisments and physical stores.
but we'll see.. ....
8. brasstax (Posts: 144; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Knowing xiaomi, the price will be at least a $100 less.. If not more
10. zulrakz (Posts: 9; Member since: 21 Jul 2014)
the unit looks better here: