Latest rumored Motorola X specs: 4.8 inch screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, November launch
0. phoneArena 25 Mar 2013, 01:37 posted on
One of our tipsters sent us what is allegedly the latest specs for the eagerly awaited Motorola X, a phone that has become larger than life; the device will havethe largest battery cell to ever grace a Motorola Android handset and will also offer the fastest clock speed of any U.S. Android model ever produced by Google's wholly owned subsidiary...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
40. jroc74 (Posts: 5192; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
First ppl complained when every phone is compared to the iPhone. Are you saying you want it compared to the iPhone?
41. nvrhde (Posts: 77; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
I don't understand why some people hate this specs.
I respect tech regardless of manufacture
45. ickyboo (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
It's because the specs are too far out there and most likely made up by some /r/technology troll.
47. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6738; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Not sure if i can wait till nov. By then new android update will be out
48. AnukulVcool (Posts: 134; Member since: 02 Jun 2012)
i think next year we should see 4k video recording in some ambitious phone, but i don't want to see screen resolution better than 1080p on a mobile, we have already maxed the resolution usability
64. McLTE (Posts: 714; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
why the boner for 4k video? nobody has the means to even watch it yet.
4k monitors are insane cost wise! TVs? Not a chance.
74. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
There is no reason for 4K video recording, most of us won't have a 4K TV/Monitor for like years because they can be $10,000 + and we won't be able to much of a difference through our phone displays. It isn't a much needed hardware feature, well for now.
50. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Sorry but calling bull on this.. Why is it whenever a new technology is annouced phone arena quickly posts an article about some rumored phone to have it just to debunk it days later?
56. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4109; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I highly doubt the sapphire glass rumor, but that would be great if it was true. Carbon fiber is nice, but rubber bumpers on the corners seems unappealing from an aesthetics standpoint. The X phone is definitely shaping up to be my smartphone of choice for the second half of the year :)
57. speckledapple (Posts: 879; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
this device has very desireable wishes. I just hope some come true.
65. D_Tech-tive (Posts: 104; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Just in time for my upgrade! ; )
68. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
This rumor is sounding real good. Not to mention the phone will have Nikon branding from previous rumors. Comparing this rumor and the Nexus 5 rumor... Wonder which one will be better. The talk of using CCD technology on N5 is really exciting.
69. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5647; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'd say this is the most accurate leak yet. o:
definitely looking forward to this bad boy.
71. 444444 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Any things possible, it's that public wont and can't pay $900 for a phone
78. greyleopard (Posts: 4; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
Latest rumours: The Motorola X will have a holographic, 4k display with a resolution of 800ppi, a billion mAh battery that you'll never have to charge, an adamantium, bulletproof/fireproof/explosionproof/waterproof body, a 70MP camera oh...and a 64 core 4.1GHz processor. It's set to come out any time in the next 2 years but remember, take these rumours just as a grain of salt.
83. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6738; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
4000Mah SHYT. but Motorola why release it during the XMAS time? Will it make more sense too release this baby during the Summer. i mean how are you going too compete with the iphone 5s or the GS IV? They will have higher numbers than u. If you put it out on XMAS time it will be out of stocked till next year. bad move in release it during the holidays in my opinion anyway
86. ChafedBanana (Posts: 361; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
FHD aside, those specs made me rock hard. Sounds like a beast.