Latest rumored Motorola X specs: 4.8 inch screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, November launch
0. phoneArena 25 Mar 2013, 01:37 posted on
One of our tipsters sent us what is allegedly the latest specs for the eagerly awaited Motorola X, a phone that has become larger than life; the device will havethe largest battery cell to ever grace a Motorola Android handset and will also offer the fastest clock speed of any U.S. Android model ever produced by Google's wholly owned subsidiary...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i dont think so its real....... may be m wrong
13. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, don't believe too much rumors. It may be real, but it may be fake.
49. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13625; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Motorola's past behavior makes it hard to recommend though.
58. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
That's what you said, "past behavior", but can we say "future behavior"? Everyone says people can change, I say manufactures can change too!
66. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
All the trolls talk about "past behavior"... It's the only thing they talk about
61. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Check this specs of Snapdragon series 800........Next Nokia will have 41MP camera EOS and this phone will use this Snapdragon series 800 processor.........will be most powerful phone from NOKIA and that's 100% true because WP use qualcomm and only snapdragon 800 support up to 55mp......!!!
75. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
We all know Nokia is the best of making cameraphones. :)
11. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Don't make judgement because of a petty rumor, only the most legitimate rumors are like weeks before launch.
8. wendygarett (unregistered)
Sweet, too bad the rumors are false :(
I won't felt for that....
18. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
yeah...I don't believe this. Motorola can't wait that long for another flagship.
17. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
the specs is too good to be true,but lets wait and see what happens after a few months.
19. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
Usually rumors are a bit farfetch but this is doable
Water resistance, moto has done this before
4.8in 1080, why not?
4,000mAh battery, Google has said battery life is very important to Google
Sapphire Glass, iPhones have use them, so why not? This is Google flagship phone
Rubber bumbers, the only accessorie Google sells for the nexus 4
Snapdragon 800 should launched around that timeframe, no issues there
44. ickyboo (Posts: 3; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Apple only uses Sapphire Crystal for their LENS on the camera which is something the size of what, 1cm round?Not for the whole damn display.
20. uchihakurtz (Posts: 376; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Wow, 2GHz quad and 4000 MAh battery, that's a beast man, you sure it's a phone??
23. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1178; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
pics or it's fake and lol everyone saying phone of the year when there's only been 2 flagships revealed so far
32. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
these iCr@p trolls everywhere....i wish phonearena allowed me to thumb down more than once.....
67. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
If the specs for this phone are true, you must be on crack to think that the iPhone 5 is better than this.......
Better in your opinion, I'll give you that. Better specs and/or hardware, not even close. Those are measurables that can be backed by facts, no simply opinion.
77. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
I wonder what kind of car you drive, because I am sure it doesn't have the latest specs and feaures so why you judge a phone based on specs alone ?
26. phljcnth (Posts: 485; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
4000mAh? mAhahahahahaha! What is that a 4.8" tablet?? Or maybe I'm stupid for laughing, maybe it'll be just as thick as a quarter-pounder.
28. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
If this is a November launch, this is most likely the next nexus for this year. Oh boy I can't wait to hear about this!! May needs to hurry up already!
33. datsyuk (Posts: 179; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Unless the Snapdragon quick charge v2 is really amazing this phone would be extremely annoying to charge lol, that said it would last FOREVER when fully charged haha.
36. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3725; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Not necessarily. My old G2 had a 1300mAH battery. It took roughly 2.5 hours to charge. My Note 2 has a 3100 mAH battery. Takes 3 hours to charge. Almost 2.5 times the battery capacity & it only takes about 20% more time to fully charge.
55. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Qualcomm did say Quick Charge v2 would be 75% faster than average.
34. damokles (unregistered)
It's funny, how eeeeeeeevery single device is compared to its contestants, but the iPhone isn't mentioned anywhere. I don't really care about the processors as long the freakin' system runs smooth :)