Latest release date rumor for Nexus 5 has October 31st launch date for Google Play
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2013, 00:23 posted on
It's the biggest mystery of the fall, when will the Google Nexus 5 launch; for a while, October 15th was tipped to be the date of the phone's release along with the release of Android 4.4 KitKat. But when the clock struck 12 on October 16th and there was no word from Google, well that was like a big clue telling us that the tip was wrong...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. D.Aceveda (Posts: 392; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
And if it doesn't come out on that date a new rumor will emerge suggesting a different date. This is getting really old
2. Gulenkov (Posts: 49; Member since: 15 May 2013)
And, what's with today's event? What happened there?
3. imeubeu (Posts: 59; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
loved the 4th...can't wait to see the 5th...get it for a month or two then sell...on to the next one
4. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1052; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I think PhoneArena should just stop now. I agree with the first comment, it's getting very old very quickly. You are starting to really lose your credibility for "quality sources".
7. DefinitiveKid (Posts: 185; Member since: 15 May 2013)
I think PA is just putting out every rumor they stumble upon, that's their thing, they're not trying to look credible, obviously, just give us every info they can get. And that's fine, I usually come here if I want to be aware of every single rumor going around, but the downside is that yes, most of them are BS.
5. sckortyman (Posts: 23; Member since: 19 Sep 2013)
I feel like these articles are fine, as long as its labeled clearly as a crappy rumor. Don't make it sound credible and then feed us bs.
6. diamondflurry (Posts: 5; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
What carriers can we expect to see this work on fully?
8. Jyakotu (Posts: 838; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I like the look of the Nexus 5. I'm enjoying my Galaxy Nexus (Sprint) very much that it makes me reconsider purchasing and/or upgrading to any non-Nexus devices. I am tired of Samsung Android phones though and would like something new, so I'm glad that LG made this and the Nexus 4.
9. Cha7520 (Posts: 221; Member since: 31 Oct 2010)
I really don't care about the lastest operating system. I wanted a phone with a better camera and bigger battery, so I bought an unlocked ATT LG G2 on Ebay for $450, so I'm set!
10. makdroid (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
Yeppy! I have made a deal with my dad that if Nexus 5 gets announced on 31st October, he will buy me one anyhow even though it won't be coming soon to India and if it doesn't get announced on 31st October, i will have to sell my existion Galaxy S3! Btw, i made that deal because its my birthday on 31st October. Would be a best gift from both - Google and my dad!
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Still feel like kickin myself for not waiting for the NEXUS 5.