Latest comScore report shows iOS, Windows Phone and Samsung were the big winners in Q3
0. phoneArena 06 Nov 2013, 23:06 posted on
The latest monthly report from comScore has been released and it shows that based on the average monthly figures for the third quarter, iOS and Windows Phone snatched up the market share lost by Android and BlackBerry; the report shows that for the third quarter, iOS was running 40.6% of smartphones in the U.S. That was up from the 39.9% average monthly market share scored by Apple's mobile OS in the second quarter...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DAddYE (Posts: 48; Member since: 04 Oct 2013)
Happy for Moto. I wish a day I could see Sony too.
4. sri_tech (Posts: 188; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Happy for moto?
They lost market share despite releasing 4 phones (Moto X and 3 more droids).
5. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
And you'll note that this is for Q3, which only includes September in terms of months in which the Moto X and its cousins were sold.
6. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Despite having owned several Sony phones in the past, I don't really like them anymore. They have joined Apple, Microsoft and RIM among the ranks of patent trolls.
7. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3503; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Are you a paid troll? In every single article, if someone says something about Sony, you start sayin those same things...
8. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Really? I don't believe I have ever said anything negative about Sony on this website before...
9. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3503; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Lol. I remember you from MANY posts. Always saying Sony going down.
11. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
See,, you're always saying something negative.. Just give credit where credit is due, and stop being so threatened, and childishly competitive about technology..
See you on the next WP related article...
12. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
This guy is a negative, and childish person.. Any article that is WP related, or that mentions anything about WP, he is all over with negative comments.. It's OK if you like Android, but give credit where credit is due and kill the unnecessary BS comments... I guess he got picked on in school or something,, and now he uses his favorite devices, and OS, to bash others, and make himself feel better about who he is.. I hate haters like him who only bring up the negative, and don't have anything positive to say..
13. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
To be supremely fair, Windows Phone can eat a deck.
2. Sniggly (Posts: 7281; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
It'll be interesting to see these numbers after Q4.
10. Dexxter (Posts: 10; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
0.3% still rocking symbian.........is it even considered a smartphone OS?