Latest Samsung sweepstakes gives you chance of winning a Galaxy S 4
0. phoneArena 20 Mar 2013, 09:41 posted on
Yup, that headline is no lie. You may totally win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S 4 as long as you choose to participate in the company's online sweepstakes. All you have to do is to subscribe for email updates regarding the Galaxy S 4 and provide some personal information, such as name, email, ZIP code and carrier preference...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
OH CRAP! I'm not from the US, oh well...... ;(
3. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Bad idea. South Korea just been hit with massive hacking attack and the lasting everybody needs is a virus containing North Korean propaganda from their lunatic leader.
10. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Samsung is in south Korea...now, go back to your iNFERIORPHONE
4. nexusalltheway (Posts: 69; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
Thank you, PA, for sharing this info. Just signed up :-)
6. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1013; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I entered to win the AT&T version of the S4. I hope I win!!
7. ramonleonjr62 (Posts: 48; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
thank u PA 4sharing this info and l sign up and good luck to everbody
8. mad5870 (Posts: 60; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Thank you PA just signed up. if i don't win one (very good chance) i will probably buy one anyways. ha
11. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Good thing we are not required to sign up every day
12. Xtasy (Posts: 284; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
If I win i will sell it and buy the Blackberry Z10 :p
13. XperiaUser (unregistered)
and i will buy Xperia Z ,after selling this . lolz..
20. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
and face so many problems after a day or few days hahaha
15. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I'm not probviding my personal data to win this... not worth all the spam and cold calling that would follow.
16. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9809; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Or make a garbage email address that you'll never use after the sweepstakes is over?
17. masterchina (Posts: 52; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Is Hawaii part of the United States? Hope so! C'mon s4!
21. samnote (Posts: 33; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
thank you PA. i just signed up. hope i win....please let me win.