Latest Samsung ad has Apple faithful "Sam-sunged"
0. phoneArena 20 Jan 2012, 13:05 posted on
Samsung says it will have an ad running during this year's Super Bowl and you know that it will probably be another in the recent series of spots that takes a jab at Apple iPhone users; the latest commercial ads a new verb to the language, Sam-sunged...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
61. thebikerboi2 (Posts: 144; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
well its painting apple and its folowers in a bad light, not all iphone users are like a brainwahsed zombie
52. hunted (Posts: 287; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Samsung is going at the right way of teasing the apple because Samsung smartphones are far far better than Apple's iphone.
56. dorfoz (Posts: 24; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Funny how Samsung boasted their navigation prowess, yet this is he reason why I wouldn't by a Samsung product ever again after owning the galaxy s. it doesnt have to be android or wp7 or iOS.
This ad makes it seem that Samsung is hanging on android's success. Why not make an ad with Samsung wp7 vs iOS? I prefer htc, Motorola or other brands after I learned my lesson.
67. frydaexiii (Posts: 1144; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Because it's an ad for the Galaxy S2 and not some other device?
58. palmguy (Posts: 135; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
The superbowl commercial will be epic if they do like apple did back in 1984( throwing the hammer thru the video screen).
62. thebikerboi2 (Posts: 144; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
oh whoops apple already patented that lol
65. DigitalMD (Posts: 226; Member since: 17 Feb 2010)
How about BLAH, we don't care about more mobile stuff until cell carriers stop gouging us on data plans and stops tiering and throttling us to death?? How about we are not interested in high speed wallet robbers
68. halfpint (Posts: 8; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
hey..i loved iphone til i broke out of "jail". my first android is gs2. my wife has iphone 4 and i cant wait til i can afford to bail her out of "jail". i will NEVER go back to "jail"..