Latest LG G3 commercials teach you how to take a picture like a pro, among other things
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2014, 21:47 posted on
The LG G3 will be available to buy in the US starting the next few days, and perhaps that's why LG launched these new commercials now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Derekjeter (Posts: 202; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
How good is this phone in the camera department? Is it a lot better than the G2. I have G2 now but don't know if it's worth the upgrade
2. Busyboy (Posts: 214; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
I'd stick with the G2. The G3 has the same camera module the G2 does so shots are very close in quality. Only real difference is slightly better OIS and laser autofocus
5. Derekjeter (Posts: 202; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I also have the S5, how does it compare to it? I want to keep one Android and the new 5.5 iPhone instead of having two Androids. S5, LG G2
7. maherk (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
You should check the S5 vs G3, the S5 almost won in every other department, including the camera part.
8. Derekjeter (Posts: 202; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I checked out the vs video from a couple other phone sites and they give it to the S5 in the camera but the rest like battery, screen, speed is for the G3.
13. maherk (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Battery? Lol are you sure you didn't watch LG's official G3 video? The Z2 and S5 proved to have the best battery life among other flagships this year.
15. bob_monkeywarts (Posts: 63; Member since: 14 Apr 2014)
But still, having a laser phone is pretty awesome.
3. gigaraga (Posts: 686; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Hilarious ads! Nice to see LG advertising....G3 looks really nice
9. drunkenjay (Posts: 63; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
i have it and it feels so good in the hand
4. jdella681 (Posts: 9; Member since: 11 Oct 2009)
Keep in mind that it's OIS+, a 20% improvement from the G2 and also added EIS as well for more supplemental stabilization.
6. mokhtar (Posts: 203; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
How to take a picture like a pro.. Buy a Z2.. Thank u
10. egbtmagus (Posts: 52; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Sprint will have the G3 tomorrow as well.
11. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 927; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
all commercials are nice LG did it again.
12. techloverNYC (Posts: 390; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
LG should have added a shutter button like the Sony Z2. Not complaining about the camera, but I don't think I seen alot or any ppl in real who holds the cameras like the ppl did in the video (left hand hand: 2 finger holding ur phone and right hand: clicking with another finger phone).
14. drazwy (Posts: 120; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
I do sometimes. I never use the the shutter button if it's available. Most of the time though I hold it with 2 hands, or one hand and hold it with my thumb and middle finger and touch the screen with my index finger to take the pic.