Late May launch for the Sony Xperia Tablet Z in the U.K.
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2013, 13:50 posted on
Japanese manufacturer Sony will launch its high-end tablet, the Sony Xperia Tablet Z, at the end of May according to a tweet sent out by Sony; there had been some confusion as Sony's web site had shown a mid April release date for the top-shelf device and those who pre-ordered the slate are being informed by the manufacturer about the gaffe...,
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. drpain (Posts: 85; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Can't wait for Sony to take all their proprietary crap home and die
2. imkyle (Posts: 1070; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I'd be curious to see this, but how long do I have to wait? Till May? Google I/O is right around the corner and they better get their crap in order soon.
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
WHEN'S THE U.S. DATE??
7. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Why does everything have to be connected with the US? Why not a product that is available in Europe, Asia, South America only?
6. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
WHAT? They said it will be in April. idiots!
8. pyradark (Posts: 821; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
May is UK and Europe
while US, just embrace the iPad,Galaxy and Nexus for now hahahaha
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Come on Sony, release it globally ASAP. I want to experience the best of Sony in a tablet. :)
10. jsdechavez (Posts: 721; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Sony should deliver sooner after announcements..