Last day of Google's app promo: Apparatus, Sentinel 3 and others
1. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
First. Meh, none of them looked that good to me anyhow. Although I couldn't pass up Minecraft and a few others. Plus the App Store has FREE apps specials.
4. MalakiMills (Posts: 256; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Wait,,,,,, You actually have an android?
5. c.hack (Posts: 592; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
No kidding. The App Store has free specials Every day, and the apps are a lot better. Not to mention a lot of Android Market apps are malware and viruses. Promo Fail.
10. ph00ny (Posts: 820; Member since: 26 May 2011)
You should probably define "a lot" because i'm sure it's not even a blip in comparison to the number of apps that are on the market even if we limit it down to free apps only
11. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
c.hack you went from making sense some of the time to full on trolling...
Your posts are so boring now.
12. ZayZay (Posts: 571; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
malware and viruses??? Never had one of those.
2. WinC76 (unregistered)
Needs GTA III!
3. bloodline (Posts: 705; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
funny cos android has more free apps than the app store.
6. c.hack (Posts: 592; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
Yeah - viruses and malware are usually free. The rest are free out of desperation because nobody will pay for them.
9. ph00ny (Posts: 820; Member since: 26 May 2011)
And all the free apps are crappy/virus/malwares?
7. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
not trying to sound like im cheap but i spend 71 cent and save like $25....if its free its for me thank google
8. ph00ny (Posts: 820; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Sentinel3 is a nicely done TD game if you like TD games
13. ZayZay (Posts: 571; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Well the last day of this and I am finally getting my GS2 today. Oh well.
15. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
just buy them from the Market site and you can download them when your Galaxy S II gets here.
16. mikeystar (Posts: 17; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
the camera one was pretty good, the color effects you can apply are nice