Larry Page stripped Google+ head Vic Gundotra off tweeting rights after Microsoft-Nokia deal comment
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Dec 2012, 08:59
"Two turkeys do not make an Eagle." That was Google Plus head Vic Gundotra’s first hot-headed reaction to…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett posted on 07 Dec 2012, 09:01 16 3
But two turkey can make twice the Christmas!!! Yay!!! :D
6. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 07 Dec 2012, 10:27 7 1
But 2 eagles can make 2 turkeys.
MS and Nokia used to be eagles.
12. Stuntman posted on 07 Dec 2012, 15:23 1 0
It can. If an eagle kills 2 turkeys and eats it and then later mates, then the two turkeys may make a number of eagles. :)
3. muhsen posted on 07 Dec 2012, 09:22 2 0
" He said it is the Internet’s fastest growing social network with more than 500 million people upgrading to it, and 235 million ‘active’ users. Still far from Facebook, but definitely bad for what seemed like a ghost town." it doesn't make sense
i guess u mean "but definitely not bad for what ...... " ,right??! or am i missing something?!
5. bloodline posted on 07 Dec 2012, 09:43 0 0
Social network? How many times have Google said its not a social network but an extension of their services.
People only use google+ for SEO
7. drahmad posted on 07 Dec 2012, 10:44 2 0
i visit g+ once in a while. but every one is on Facebook so... that's what i visit mostly.
8. ogy_dogy posted on 07 Dec 2012, 11:51 1 2
The eagle-eyed Nokia Lumia 920 would disagree with mr. Gundotra...
9. crankyd00d posted on 07 Dec 2012, 12:59 2 1
I need more than flashy colors on my smartphone thanks. The only thing the Nokia has going for it is the camera, and that's just in low light conditions
10. ogy_dogy posted on 07 Dec 2012, 13:22 1 0
Comparing it to the android flagship sgs3 it has: a better screen (higher res, more ppi, super sensitive touch, higher ref. rate), a superriour camera, a better os (well nhf, this is subjective), better build quality etc etc. i do agree that not all would agree but the l920 is currently one of the best if not the best smartphones around, and certainly not a turkey...
p.s. plus it does have flashy colors, i love my l710 in black/cyan - it really stands out from all the black/white stuff...
11. networkdood posted on 07 Dec 2012, 14:52 1 0
I have all three - I find twitter a waste a time - FB can be fun, but I have that off right now and I barely use G+....too much social media in this world....
13. Edmund posted on 07 Dec 2012, 16:44 0 0
lmfao... google+..... rotflmfao... google+...... please stop, i'm about to wet myself laughing
15. jroc74 posted on 08 Dec 2012, 05:16 0 0
Thats the difference between just trying to compete and getting into a online he said she said type of thing.
This is something more older CEO's thats been doing this longer need to learn.
16. Thephonegeek posted on 08 Dec 2012, 08:07 0 0
Why do we need eagle anyway. Turkeys are tasty eagles aren't. Turkeys are domestic and poite. Eagles aren't. Turkeys make our feast tasty eagles doesn't. Turkey don't steal anything. Eagles steal chickens. Turkeys are better anyway.